BANNED

Default MU Villain's Heaven

Describe what you think a specific villain's personal heaven would be like, have fun ;P

I'll start:

Thanos had died and (somehow, who's cares it's hypothetical) goes to his version of heaven. What would it be like?

I imagine it would be something along the lines of him shagging lady Death 24/7 while simultaneously murdering all the heroes of the MU every day over and over, no??
    Last edited by seaturkey; 01-23-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Zemo had heaven in SECREMP. Then the heroes ruined it so he could be bullied by Punisher. : (((
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Norman Osborns heaven would be a line of blond secretaries he could throw out the window, to be President of the United States, and everybody love him. He almost got that in Dark Reign.

Victor von Doom, would like an equal amount of blond handmaidens, and be King of all the dry land on Earth, where everything he says is right.

BANNED

Magneto's convinced Xavier to join him in claiming earth for mutantkind, removing the humans. His daughter's (either one, hell maybe both?) married to Cyclops, and QuickSilver isn't a disappointment to him (and totally NOT into his sister for a change). He spends his days as ruler of a united mutant empire, having relaxing games of chess and philosophical debates with Charles.

I don't think Magneto really knows what he wants. what would make him happy would to be with his parents, sister, magda, and their children on an island away from the rest of humanity. any scenario that has him rule mutants is going to fuel his parnaoia. he's not a ruler. he's a reluctant soldier who is often forced to lead.

we've actually seen The Hood's concept of heaven. he was retired from being an A-List crime figure and telling his grandkids stories of those days. he certainly cares about legacy. I assume that Madame Masque would be part of that dream.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't think Magneto really knows what he wants. what would make him happy would to be with his parents, sister, magda, and their children on an island away from the rest of humanity. any scenario that has him rule mutants is going to fuel his parnaoia. he's not a ruler. he's a reluctant soldier who is often forced to lead.
    If there were ever a scenario where humanity and mutants co-existed just fine Magneto would be ok with that. The reality is that it won't ever happen and he knows it.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

A revolving turnstile door.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by seaturkey View Post
    Magneto's convinced Xavier to join him in claiming earth for mutantkind, removing the humans. His daughter's (either one, hell maybe both?) married to Cyclops, and QuickSilver isn't a disappointment to him (and totally NOT into his sister for a change). He spends his days as ruler of a united mutant empire, having relaxing games of chess and philosophical debates with Charles.
    I like the idea one of Magneto’s daughters marries Cyclops. That would solve a lot of issues if that happened.

This is also a reasonable scenario. I like this too.

Magneto: Probably ruling mutantkind, has a better connection with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, his grandkids will be there with him and Charles Xavier will be there at his side.

Ultron: Ruling the Earth where every organic life on Earth have been replace by androids or every organic life all transformed into cyborgs.

Galactus: An endless buffet of eating Planets.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I like the idea one of Magneto’s daughters marries Cyclops. That would solve a lot of issues if that happened.
    this kind of happened in an issue of WhatIf. but this was when Scarlet Witch was considered to be his child. Wanda was a big reason for Scott following Magneto's path in this story.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Carnage would probably an endless supply of victims that he can torture and murder in every possible and impossible way.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

this kind of happened in an issue of WhatIf. but this was when Scarlet Witch was considered to be his child. Wanda was a big reason for Scott following Magneto's path in this story.
    Oops! I thought it would tone done Magneto to have an X-Man for a son-in-law. Obviously, Scott would just be joining the “mob”, and has to hide the bodies like everyone else.

Killmonger’s would be Wakanda being the worlds only superpower, after successfully waging war on all the other superpowers and conquering them.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Oops! I thought it would tone done Magneto to have an X-Man for a son-in-law. Obviously, Scott would just be joining the “mob”, and has to hide the bodies like everyone else.
    It was more about how fragile Cyclops was back then. He needed Jean to choose him. When she didn't, the rest of his life fell apart. Magneto pounded on that opportunity. But who knows? Maybe Scott would have followed Wanda and Pietro when they jumped ship.