Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1573

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Was she changing in front of Namor?
    You should read the book and find out for yourself.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Heh, you beat me to it Capt

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Yes.

Which part of my post doesn't sound appreciative?
    The part where you don't bother to defend the character and blame the writer for dredging up an old romance that Stan and Jack put an end to when Lady Dorma was introduced around the time Reed and Sue got engaged.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    No one wants that...
    No one wants that? Well, I would have thought you to be correct, but I know that I read said comments somewhere. If not on Sue's Appreciation Board, then perhaps on the regular FF board or maybe on the Return of the FF board? If nowhere on this website, then I saw said suggestion on a different website, but as God is my witness, I did see said surprising comments somewhere.

One thing about the idea, Crimz, if Reed and Sue did have a third child, that would pretty much kill my plan for a second Reed Richards-Sue Storm separation.
    Last edited by Marvel Forever; 04-24-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Heh, you beat me to it Capt

The part where you don't bother to defend the character and blame the writer for dredging up an old romance that Stan and Jack put an end to when Lady Dorma was introduced around the time Reed and Sue got engaged.
    Dear Lady Dorma, thanks to FF Annual #1 being one of my all-time favorite FF issues, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for her. If only the new team would bring a very powerful and evil Lady Dorma from an Alternate Universe into the Marvel Universe to be a rival to Susan Storm, then I would be a very happy camper!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Dear Lady Dorma, thanks to FF Annual #1 being one of my all-time favorite FF issues, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for her. If only the new team would bring a very powerful and evil Lady Dorma from an Alternate Universe into the Marvel Universe to be a rival to Susan Storm, then I would be a very happy camper!
    or maybe Dorma should have another kid and be a more traditional woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    or maybe Dorma should have another kid and be a more traditional woman.
    You would throw that one back at me now, wouldn't you?, Michael?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    No one wants that? Well, I would have thought you to be correct, but I know that I read said comments somewhere. If not on Sue's Appreciation Board, then perhaps on the regular FF board or maybe on the Return of the FF board? If nowhere on this website, then I saw said suggestion on a different website, but as God is my witness, I did see said surprising comments somewhere.

One thing about the idea, Crimz, if Reed and Sue did have a third child, that would pretty much kill my plan for a second Reed Richards-Sue Storm separation.
    You do know what you ask for would kill the FF right? After barely surviving crappy films and lackluster stories over the years (besides Hickman), that would be the final nail in the coffin.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

My suggestion was not intended as an first choice of mine, but rather an attempt to agree with those who offered the plan and supported it. However, it appears that they are not on Sue's Appreciation Board. No, no, Crimz, the last thing that I would want to do is to kill the FF, since I have been following the FF longer than most posters here have been alive, (true statement) and I will admit that now might not be the right time for a second Reed-Sue separation. However, I still maintain that such would be an interesting storyline, but only after the title is on strong footing.

By the way, I so totally agree with you about the poor Fox films and the relatively weak FF stories in recent years. See.... we do not disagree on everything!
    Last edited by Marvel Forever; 04-24-2018 at 05:33 PM.

I really like that costume too. It was not too much, like the bikini costume was and it really suited her.

I like when the FF have slightly different costumes that visually infer their personality a bit.
    I think they all looked good at that time (well, slightly earlier for Reed, obviously) with Sue in the 387 costume, Ben in the jumpsuit (I think he looks great with that tanktop), and Johnny in the traditional costume, with Reed in the same but sometimes with his 'scientific belt harness' on, like what came with the toy based on the 90's cartoon. It blended well, IMO, and while obviously a team, it showed their subtle differences through fashion.

I wonder how Dan Slott will write Sue. I've read what I could of his that involved the FF and I know he can do a killer Ben and Johnny, his Reed seems decent too. But Sue is the one he uses the least, she usually only has a line or two so I'm a bit nervous on how he'll portray her.

I wonder how Dan Slott will write Sue. I've read what I could of his that involved the FF and I know he can do a killer Ben and Johnny, his Reed seems decent too. But Sue is the one he uses the least, she usually only has a line or two so I'm a bit nervous on how he'll portray her.
    he pays attention to what fans are saying. I'm hoping that he notices the trend of fans wanting Sue to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he pays attention to what fans are saying. I'm hoping that he notices the trend of fans wanting Sue to be taken seriously.
    Here's hoping. It's the reason why I made a thread on every comic forum I know (which is like two lol) saying that Sue should be a doctor and why. Hopefully he saw at least one of them and knows that some development has to happen with her other than a power boost or marriage problems.

I wonder if someone will ever explore what her "true potential" could be that Hyperstorm referenced

Susan will be taken seriously by her opponents since she is the most powerful member of the team.

I think that's a moot point IMO.

I would like to see her train more in martial arts with Iron Fist like she used to do.

She had some great ideas for combat with her power set and martial arts training.

I'd like to see Hyperstorm return some time