Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1573

Really enjoyed Marvel Heroes, it was the only game that acknowledged that Sue could fly. I hope the Fantastic Four finally start appearing in games again.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Really enjoyed Marvel Heroes, it was the only game that acknowledged that Sue could fly. I hope the Fantastic Four finally start appearing in games again.
    I believe it is rumored for the X-Men and F4 to be in that Marvel Ultimate Alliance "reboot".

I had such a love/hate relationship with Marvel Heroes. I loved the aesthetic, but I hated the limitations and liberties that were taken with chaarcters' powers in order to shoehorn them into the game's genre.

I loved that Sue could fly and some of her moves were really fun, but I hated that you couldn't actually protect allies, but basically just supported them. What is the point of a force field if everyone can walk through? Haha.

Yeah, they did that to Jean in one of the X-Men games- her TK shield only negated a little damage instead of totally blocking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, they did that to Jean in one of the X-Men games- her TK shield only negated a little damage instead of totally blocking it.
    Like I understand that you don't want a bunch of invincilbe people running around, but other games have managed it and have found ways to balance it. Haha. Man, that was such a disappointment. Haha.

Also, different topic, has this been posted yet?

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 06-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

when did sue get flight on her long list of abilities
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when did sur get flight on her long list of abilities
    Not flight per se, but she has been shown to stand on force discs and propel herself on them or even encase herself in a force field and fly that way.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 06-10-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Not flight per se, but she can stand on force discs and propel herself on them.
    got it ok I recall what you described from the books . thanks beloved

sn cany wait for her return she is one of my faves and I lover playing as her on ultimate alliance
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    got it ok I recall what you described from the books . thanks beloved

sn cany wait for her return she is one of my faves and I lover playing as her on ultimate alliance
    Ultimate Alliance has a special place in heart. It was the game that got me really interested in Marvel comics.

My team always had Sue and Storm on it, and the other two slots changed characters depending on my mood. Sue had a force-field that reflected almost any projectile and I just walked through them laughing maniacally. Storm had that awesome blitz move that showered lightning on everyone.

I hope the rumor of the new Marvel game being an Ultimate Alliance one is true, and I hope that the FF and X-Men aren't left out.

Ultimate Alliance has a special place in heart. It was the game that got me really interested in Marvel comics.

My team always had Sue and Storm on it, and the other two slots changed characters depending on my mood. Sue had a force-field that reflected almost any projectile and I just walked through them laughing maniacally. Storm had that awesome blitz move that showered lightning on everyone.

I hope the rumor of the new Marvel game being an Ultimate Alliance one is true, and I hope that the FF and X-Men aren't left out.
    Me too! I really need a new Marvel game that has Sue in it. She is my all time favorite Marvel character and deserves some more love.

Me too! I really need a new Marvel game that has Sue in it. She is my all time favorite Marvel character and deserves some more love.
    I completely agree.

if it is true we wont dre the xmen or f I bet. and I didnt really play with storm. I enjoyed grabbed people and toss them around with sue and being able to vanish. it was a lot more fun, well for me at was.

Not flight per se, but she has been shown to stand on force discs and propel herself on them or even encase herself in a force field and fly that way.

She does the flying on the disc all the time, but encasing herself in her force-fields to fly hasn't really happened in the comics for some reason. I don't know why as it would make a lot sense for her to do.

She does the flying on the disc all the time, but encasing herself in her force-fields to fly hasn't really happened in the comics for some reason. I don't know why as it would make a lot sense for her to do.
    This kind of thing reminds me of a scene in Legion of Super heroes where Ultra Boy (who has a $#!+load of powers, but can only use one of them at a time) is ambushed and his invulnerability saves his life. Asked about why he kept his invulnerability on all the time, his answer was simply "Why wouldn't I?" or something to that effect. Sometimes it takes comic writers a while to catch the obvious.

I wonder how fast she could fly if she encased herself like this. how fast can she project her invisible constructs?