Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1573
    Astonishing Member

An appearance of the Invisible Woman (and She-Hulk) within a NEW WARRRIORS BU Tale, which can be seen here.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

sisterhood
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

sisterhood
    Nice bonding, even if only superficially, as I don't think either team really knew much about the other on a personal level.

And wow, I never saw early Jean with such long hair!

I really like whenever the Fantastic Four rarely team-up with the X-Men. Their interactions are always nice, I just wish it happened more often.

EDIT: With the restrictions likely going away because of Disney buying FOX, we may actually get more FF and X-Men crossovers!
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-30-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

When Sue comes back I want her stronger and cutting loose with her powers a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    When Sue comes back I want her stronger and cutting loose with her powers a bit more.
    I'd settle for her continuing to be creative with her powers. it's not power that she is lacking, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

sisterhood
    reminds me of the Phil Noto picture where Janet Van Dyne and Jean Grey tried on each others' costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'd settle for her continuing to be creative with her powers. it's not power that she is lacking, imo.
    That's true it's just that I see loads of other characters doing these insane planet altering things and I sometimes want Sue bumped up to that level too. I hate how wonky her power level is at times, one moment she's able to cover an entire city in a force-field then the next she's struggling to cover a building.

It's also not just Sue I want stronger, but all of the FF. They should be a team that, while small in number, are still as powerful as the Avengers and X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That's true it's just that I see loads of other characters doing these insane planet altering things and I sometimes want Sue bumped up to that level too. I hate how wonky her power level is at times, one moment she's able to cover an entire city in a force-field then the next she's struggling to cover a building.

It's also not just Sue I want stronger, but all of the FF. They should be a team that, while small in number, are still as powerful as the Avengers and X-Men.
    I get your meaning. if written properly, they could handle larger teams; with the combination of Reed's strategy and sheer power versatility. Sue's instrumental because she gives them all time to strategize w/ the protection of her field. but she could nerf most people upfront by cutting off their air supply or shut down most fights the same way that she did during Civil War. she's a one-woman team beater. arguably, Ben is the weak link. his power is pretty straightforward. he's either stronger than you or not.

BANNED

"The Famous Invisible Girl", drawn by Jack Kirby

From Fantastic Four #10 Jan 1963

whenever Sue appears again on film. Should she have the force field powers right away, or should she just turn invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    whenever Sue appears again on film. Should she have the force field powers right away, or should she just turn invisible?
    If she's going to only be able to turn invisible, then they better have her be able to use just that power well by having a fitting situation, if not, then she should have the force fields right away since they're part of her character for most of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    "The Famous Invisible Girl", drawn by Jack Kirby

From Fantastic Four #10 Jan 1963
    That says Glamorous, not Famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I've been wondering that myself plus whether she should start of as the Invisible Girl as the growth into Invisible Woman is great.

It all comes down to the execution, I'd be okay as long as she gets great action scenes and becomes the most powerful member. it could be done a bit like Violet from the Incredibles where she is isn't proficient with the force fields until the third act.

Well, lets consider the sliding time-line. FF # 1, first Invisible powers.

FF # 19 or 20 - ish (help!) is when she showed her first Force Field powers - or no later than # 29. This would be nearly 3 years into their run, but considering that pesky old time line

It could have been a mere month or two after her powers first came. That's my feelings.