Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Susan Storm: Invisible Woman Appreciation 2018

First I discover that Wasp didn't have one, and now I discovered that Ms. Storm doesn't have an appreciation thread!? Well here we are! To one of the first blonde bombshell heroines of the Marvel Universe, the Invisible Woman!

Even though the world's greatest comic Fantastic Four is sadly ending, our love for Sue will never end!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    First I discover that Wasp didn't have one, and now I discovered that Ms. Storm doesn't have an appreciation thread!? Well here we are! To one of the first blonde bombshell heroines of the Marvel Universe, the Invisible Woman!

Even though the world's greatest comic Fantastic Four is sadly ending, our love for Sue will never end!
    Ugggghhh......Without a Doubt Project Initiative Cascada, how did we NOT have a Thread to Appreciate one of the 1st ladies of Marvel and the Lady of the 1st Family of Marvel, can't believe we missed celebrating her as well up to this Point!

*EPIC CJ FACEPALM MOMENT!*

With that said, Thanks Allot of Honoring one of the 1st Ladies of Marvel Project Initiative Cascad, Indeed this is going to be a Great Thread to show our Respect and Liking for Susan Richards Indeed!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Ugggghhh......Without a Doubt Project Initiative Cascada, how did we NOT have a Thread to Appreciate one of the 1st ladies of Marvel and the Lady of the 1st Family of Marvel, can't believe we missed celebrating her as well up to this Point!

With that said, Thanks Allot of Honoring one of the 1st Ladies of Marvel Project Initiative Cascad, Indeed this is going to be a Great Thread to show our Respect and Liking for Susan Richards Indeed!

Thanks for posting CJ my friend! That's a gorgeous work of artwork you have there.

And are you serious that she is really the very first female Marvel super hero? (I thought there were others before her) Crazy! Yet even throughout all the decades, Susan still remains fabulous! She has always been one of my all time favorite characters. I am glad we share such great similar taste in our favorite Marvel heroes!

Best Invisible Woman Ever!
    sue.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Thanks for posting CJ my friend! That's a gorgeous work of artwork you have there.

And are you serious that she is really the very first female Marvel super hero? (I thought there were others before her) Crazy! Yet even throughout all the decades, Susan still remains fabulous! She has always been one of my all time favorite characters. I am glad we share such great similar taste in our favorite Marvel heroes!
    Sure Susan was not the 1st lady of Marvel, but was one of the 1st ladies of the Most Important ages in comics, especially for Marvel, The Silver Age! So, in many ways, the path the Susan and the FF started layed the foundation of what Marvel would go onto and became today Indeed!

Just like X-Men, Spider-Man and Avengers did at that time as well!

Whenever I read any FF stories or watch them on TV Susan was always represented well and really was the Motherly and Womenly Heart of the team! Loved her allot and was and still is a Very Lovely Lady that represents Female Heroes Well Indeed!

Also, Indeed I really like that Image I posted, one of the Best Artworks of her on the Net!

Completely Love the Older Silver Age Kirby Era Artwork of FF and Susan, the Ideal of what Silver Age Art was about was in FF and it shows greatly here indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Susan "Sue" Storm aka Invisible Woman

Another Fantastic appreciation thread...there can never be enough!

And I'll forgive the lack of attention paid to the fact that her full name is Susan Storm RICHARDS, and has been since 1965. Sorry, a pet peeve of this Fantastic... ;-P

"Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Sure Susan was not the 1st lady of Marvel, but was one of the 1st ladies of the Most Important ages in comics, especially for Marvel, The Silver Age! So, in many ways, the path the Susan and the FF started layed the foundation of what Marvel would go onto and became today Indeed!

Just like X-Men, Spider-Man and Avengers did at that time as well!

Whenever I read any FF stories or watch them on TV Susan was always represented well and really was the Motherly and Womenly Heart of the team! Loved her allot and was and still is a Very Lovely Lady that represents Female Heroes Well Indeed!

Also, Indeed I really like that Image I posted, one of the Best Artworks of her on the Net!

Completely Love the Older Silver Age Kirby Era Artwork of FF and Susan, the Ideal of what Silver Age Art was about was in FF and it shows greatly here indeed!
    I agree. Maybe with the exception of the films, Susan has always been portrayed well in the media outside of the comics. Susan is a great standout in almost everything she's in!

And I too love the Silver Age artwork (However dated it may be). That really was the prime definition of the FF and its prime!

Has her and Wanda ever interacted that you know of?

All-New Member

Furthermore, would you say you are not kidding that she is extremely the simple first female Marvel hero? (I thought there were others before her) Crazy! However even all through every one of the decades, Susan still stays breathtaking! She has dependably been one of my unsurpassed most loved characters. I am happy we offer such awesome comparable taste in our most loved Marvel legends!

Sue looks great in this cover.

Edit: Thought it was a cover, but it's actually interiors. Adam Hughes is pretty dope.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-06-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Happy 100th! Sue is certainly one of my favorite characters. It would be hard to have someone over her, so at least a tie.

Spectacular Member

Adam Hughes? I like the guy. He drew Catwoman like Audrey Hepburn.

Fans of Sue might be interested in my following post here: https://fanfix.wordpress.com/2015/01...s-limbo-origin

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    Fans of Sue might be interested in my following post here: https://fanfix.wordpress.com/2015/01...s-limbo-origin
    Interesting read, thanks for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Excited to see Sue on the next FF movie.
    That movie looks like it's going to suck. Hard.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison