Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1573
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Seriously?
    Most likely. Fact, I probably wouldn't be surprised if (at some point in the future) they were REALLY outright honest about their particular view on political agendas. Or rather, stuff they would easily be confused by, quickly assumed is and then label as political agendas without actually knowing for sure whether they are or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Most likely. Fact, I probably wouldn't be surprised if (at some point in the future) they were REALLY outright honest about their particular view on political agendas. Or rather, stuff they would easily be confused by, quickly assumed is and then label as political agendas without actually knowing for sure whether they are or not?
    What?!?...
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

And happy 100th page, Sue's fans!!!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Talking Finally at 100 pages!

Page 100!

Here's hoping for good things for Sue in comics and all media, and for a 100 more pages!
    (Plus lots of cameos and a Sue Storm solo book)
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-05-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yay, 100 pages for Sue from her loving fans!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Ugggghhh......Without a Doubt Project Initiative Cascada, how did we NOT have a Thread to Appreciate one of the 1st ladies of Marvel and the Lady of the 1st Family of Marvel, can't believe we missed celebrating her as well up to this Point!

*EPIC CJ FACEPALM MOMENT!*

With that said, Thanks Allot of Honoring one of the 1st Ladies of Marvel Project Initiative Cascad, Indeed this is going to be a Great Thread to show our Respect and Liking for Susan Richards Indeed!

Furthermore, would you say you are not kidding that she is extremely the simple first female Marvel hero? (I thought there were others before her) Crazy! However even all through every one of the decades, Susan still stays breathtaking! She has dependably been one of my unsurpassed most loved characters. I am happy we offer such awesome comparable taste in our most loved Marvel legends!

Sue looks great in this cover.

Edit: Thought it was a cover, but it's actually interiors. Adam Hughes is pretty dope.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-06-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Happy 100th! Sue is certainly one of my favorite characters. It would be hard to have someone over her, so at least a tie.

Spectacular Member

Adam Hughes? I like the guy. He drew Catwoman like Audrey Hepburn.

Happy 100!

I made these a long time ago as an homage to Sue and I think this is a fitting occasion to post them again.

I tried to include as many comic panels from various FF eras that showed Sue's feats, ferocity, determination and passion.

Those are really well done, and great to see.

I want an arc where we get a glimpse at Sue's true potential with Hyperspace energy, maybe even bring back that Hyperstorm dork too.

It would be so awesome.

Marvel's Hyperspace for anyone wondering:

A dimension accessible from Earth whose physical laws differ from Earth's in the following ways. First, it is possible to surpass the speed of light while within hyperspace. Second, hyperspace is "warped" in comparison to Earth's dimension so that the distance between two points in hyperspace might be immensely shorter than the distance between the equivalent points in Earth's dimension. Interstellar travel is impractical for any sentient race that has not discovered the means of traveling through hyperspace in order to reach a destination in their own dimension. However, it is possible for who manipulates the Power Cosmic, or employs specific unorthodox means such as Mjolnir, to enter the hyperspace after achieving faster than light speeds,[1][2][3] or accelerate and surpass the speed of light without even accessing the hyperspace.[4] (Silver Surfer was deprived from his space-time travelling powers, presumably including his capacity to enter hyperspace[5]) Hyperspace is also known as sub-space (which is sometimes confused with the Negative Zone) and warp-space. It is accessible through naturally occurring or artificially created nexuses in space called space warps. Hyperspace is also the source of the four fundamental forces of the universe.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary:Hyperspace

Her harnessing only a fraction of it leads to her powerful force-fields. There are so many potentially cool things that could be done if this is explored more.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-13-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Another reason why Marvel Knights 4 is one of my favorite depictions of Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Another reason why Marvel Knights 4 is one of my favorite depictions of Sue.
    Marvel Knights 4 gets crap for being sitcomish and too focused on the more traditional family portion of the FF, but every other cosmic team out there (Avengers, Ultimates, original Defenders, the X-Men) all can handle that stuff. The FF is more than that and the best runs all combined the mundane with the amazingly cosmic.