Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,573 of 1573

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    And frankly that's the reality of it. The reason they split like this was because Marvel was sidelining the fox characters, yet still thought the3y could get some money from Ben and Johnny... (I don't think they really DID, but I was hoping they'd feature them more.) ANY in-universe explaination is irrelevant, because it was straight up a business decision.

Johnny and Ben would be bored, so they didn't go with them.... It's not a great explanation, but it's a serviceable one. It will absolutely fall apart and be out of character if you nitpick it to death... so just acknowledge there was a reason, it may have been a stupid reason, but everyone's back together and it's time for a party. Ben and Johnny should be quick to forgive and never mention it again.
    The issue wasn't that Ben and Johnny would be bored and wouldn't want to go. The point was they weren't asked. And they were misinformed as to what had happened to their family members.

I loved this story. It was creepy watching Sue descend to such depths of the ocean.

I'd love to see Sue leading a team book someday soon. And not an all-female team, which I like the intent of but they just never work for me.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'd actually like to see each of the FF members lead a sub-team with replacement FF members in the roster, as needed per mission. Sue lead Alex and Spider-Man against the Mole Man's attack on Old Atlantis.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd actually like to see each of the FF members lead a sub-team with replacement FF members in the roster, as needed per mission. Sue lead Alex and Spider-Man against the Mole Man's attack on Old Atlantis.
    I like the idea, but with the Future Foundation gone we unfortunately might not get anything like it until Slott's run on the book has ended.

In the meantime Sue can pick from former FF members. Who do you think she should choose to form a well-rounded FF team?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

In the meantime Sue can pick from former FF members. Who do you think she should choose to form a well-rounded FF team?
    For me it's all about how the characters bounce off each other. So I'd pick:

Storm - I really like the few interactions they've had together and want more. Plus she's also a powerhouse with a strong personality. Her being a leader too may lead to her and Sue coming into conflict at times on how to lead the team. She'd be the second in command.

Hulk - Seeing as the "New Fantastic Four" count as of issue 3 I'm adding him. We've seen his many competitions/fights with Ben and what he thinks of him, Reed, and Johnny. But we don't know what he thinks of Sue and it would be interesting to see how Sue would handle someone so unpredictable on her team

Ant Man (Scott) - They've worked together before and got along, but it was a long time ago and they've barely interacted since. It would be nice to have him and Sue work together again. Plus he'd be the main source of comic relief.

Daken - Not a previous FF member I know. I'm cheating. But he has had interactions with the team in his own book and I'd have him as Wolverine's stand-in (because Wolverine is over-exposed). We know how he gets along with Johnny and Ben to a lesser degree, it would be interesting to see Sue's views on him and how they might butt heads.

I chose this team because I believe that they'd be the most interesting for Sue to bounce off in terms of personality. Because they are such strong and different personalities from hers and her family's that we may get to see different sides to Sue's personality. Plus they are a pretty powerful team that could be formed to deal with a very powerful threat. I chose a 5 person team because it doesn't have to be four and think that's a great number for an off-shoot/sub team.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-17-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Cable #35

Cable and Sue team-up to rescue Franklin from Onslaught, and face Apocalypse along the way.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

They seem nice. It's a shame that the FF movies were so bad for Sue. Both Alba's and Mara's Sue were not good at all.

The only thing I liked was her being a scientist instead of just the girlfriend, it's something I see the MCU version doing in some degree.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-29-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    They seem nice.
    Yes they are. It's funny when they both said "No" at the same time. I hope Slott does a story with AU Sues that look like both of them.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Cable #35

Cable and Sue team-up to rescue Franklin from Onslaught, and face Apocalypse along the way.

My favorite issue from the whole crossover. It's good enough when you have Cable and Apocalypse putting their grudge aside for the bigger threat,add Susan as a force you should not mess with and you have a bombastic issue. The moment where Sue stops Apocalypse from killing Franklin was one of my top Invincible Woman moments.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

2019 is the year that Marvel should elevate Sue to be more important outside of her family/team

She should be more important to the MU than just being part of the FF. I hate the Ultimate universe version of the FF, but one thing they got right was having Sue be very important both in and out of the team.

Come on Marvel! Elevate your first female superhero!
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-01-2019 at 02:35 PM.