Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Very happy that Sue is a major player in the primary Secret Wars book (the main reason I even picked it up and glad I did). Hopefully this means she'll still have a significant presence afterwards. I'm very anxious to see where she lands in the new Marvel Universe.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Very happy that Sue is a major player in the primary Secret Wars book (the main reason I even picked it up and glad I did). Hopefully this means she'll still have a significant presence afterwards. I'm very anxious to see where she lands in the new Marvel Universe.
    I am happy that she has a big role in Secret Wars. And I too hope she is in a good place after this event.

And here is Sue in her royal attire. I think she looks amazing, love that it's based on her Future Foundation costume.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

But confirmed today....this is not OUR Sue.

Hickman stated our Sue is "dead and gone".

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post

I figured as much
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Yeah, bummer. But I will enjoy Battleworld version of Sue and hope 616 comes back after Secret Wars.

As long as she isn't being replaced (especially by Ultimate Sue) then I am fine.

if our sue is dead and gone..why did doom recreate her into his world?
    just to mess around with reed? :O
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    That's what I assumed...isn't that what Doom enjoys doing the most? Aside from just being Doom of course .

But yeah, real or not, Sue looks great in that royal attire .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Doom didn't recreate her; she's a survivor of her universe, like Doom, Strange, and both Raft survivors. And they've been together for 7-8 years, which means there's a VERY good chance that this Franky, and, more importantly, Val, are this Doom's children. Or maybe Franky is Sue and Reed's son, but she later dumped him for Doom?

Who knows, but I'm really loving this Sue's relationship with Doom, and I'm VERY excited to see how Val interacts with Uncle/Daddy Doom.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    Doom didn't recreate her; she's a survivor of her universe, like Doom, Strange, and both Raft survivors. And they've been together for 7-8 years, which means there's a VERY good chance that this Franky, and, more importantly, Val, are this Doom's children. Or maybe Franky is Sue and Reed's son, but she later dumped him for Doom?

Who knows, but I'm really loving this Sue's relationship with Doom, and I'm VERY excited to see how Val interacts with Uncle/Daddy Doom.
    Wow....I couldn't accept that Sue is really dead and thought that was our Sue in SW. I guess we all fooled ourselves into thinking she survived and saved everyone with her force fields long enough for Strange and Doom perhaps to have retrieved them.

I guess we have too accept the good with the bad. I think it's highly likely that Victor is the father of these children and they gave them the same names, Sue perhaps not knowing that there were others before them. I suppose there could be an outside chance that Franklin survived considering his powers but then I'd think he would save all of his family.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

If the Marvel Universe Sue is really dead, then what does this mean for the future of the Fantastic Four? Is the FF finished or will the team be brought back with a different heroine to take Sue's place?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    If the Marvel Universe Sue is really dead, then what does this mean for the future of the Fantastic Four? Is the FF finished or will the team be brought back with a different heroine to take Sue's place?
    I don't think she is staying dead, as we see Johnny with the Inhumans and he is wearing the back in blue costume. It looks like the FF aren't staying together though, with Ben also gone and now with the Guardians. I think Sue will be somewhere on her own without the others.

And more importantly without Reed, they need to spend time apart. And find out who they are as individuals (especially Sue).

I really hope she has a solo book after Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Wow....I couldn't accept that Sue is really dead and thought that was our Sue in SW. I guess we all fooled ourselves into thinking she survived and saved everyone with her force fields long enough for Strange and Doom perhaps to have retrieved them.

I guess we have too accept the good with the bad. I think it's highly likely that Victor is the father of these children and they gave them the same names, Sue perhaps not knowing that there were others before them. I suppose there could be an outside chance that Franklin survived considering his powers but then I'd think he would save all of his family.
    Even if Doom is the father, they would probably have the same names. Remember that Sue named Franklin after her father, and Doom named 616 Valeria.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-12-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I don't think she is staying dead, as we see Johnny with the Inhumans and he is wearing the back in blue costume. It looks like the FF aren't staying together though, with Ben also gone and now with the Guardians. I think Sue will be somewhere on her own without the others.

And more importantly without Reed, they need to spend time apart. And find out who they are as individuals (especially Sue).

I really hope she has a solo book after Secret Wars.
    I actually want Sue and Reed together after Secret Wars. I don't think that their relationship stifles her growth as an individual. The past 10 years or so have shown Sue to be her own person within their marriage and family, really the stronger of the two--Reed needs her more than she needs him. I like seeing a long running marriage (hell, any marriage any more) in comics.

Not that I would be opposed to seeing her in a solo book as well. I just don't think she needs to be apart from Reed completely.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

I don't want them permanently separated, just time apart, or at least reduced time together. I don't want split up comics most successful marriage, I just want to see how she is when she is without any of her family. Especially since she is sometimes defined by them. Now just seems like the only chance that this can happen naturally. She would eventually reunite with Reed and the rest of her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I don't want them permanently separated, just time apart, or at least reduced time together. I don't want split up comics most successful marriage, I just want to see how she is when she is without any of her family. Especially since she is sometimes defined by them. Now just seems like the only chance that this can happen naturally. She would eventually reunite with Reed and the rest of her family.
    Got ya. Makes perfect sense.