Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I don't think she is staying dead, as we see Johnny with the Inhumans and he is wearing the back in blue costume. It looks like the FF aren't staying together though, with Ben also gone and now with the Guardians. I think Sue will be somewhere on her own without the others.

And more importantly without Reed, they need to spend time apart. And find out who they are as individuals (especially Sue).

I really hope she has a solo book after Secret Wars.
    True Johnny is seen wearing the blue uniform in Uncanny Inhumans but one thing I noticed in that preview is it's not the same blue uniform he was wearing in his previous appearance. While the new uniforms have black collars, boots and gloves Johnny's uniform in the preview had the black replaced with white.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    Doom didn't recreate her; she's a survivor of her universe, like Doom, Strange, and both Raft survivors. And they've been together for 7-8 years, which means there's a VERY good chance that this Franky, and, more importantly, Val, are this Doom's children. Or maybe Franky is Sue and Reed's son, but she later dumped him for Doom?

Who knows, but I'm really loving this Sue's relationship with Doom, and I'm VERY excited to see how Val interacts with Uncle/Daddy Doom.
    EXACTLY!
    The counterpart of 616 Susan is as real as the 616 one. No fake whatsoever.
    I have liked 616 Susan Richards for 54 years 1961-2015. The death of this fictional character is, like that of a real person, meaningful to me. I will have nothing but contempt for marvel comics if 616 Susan Richards together with 616 Valeria, 616 Franklin, 616 Johnny and 616 Ben Grimm (their deaths are also meaningful to me) will be resurrected.

The death of 616 Susan matters as much as 616 Gwen Stacy, 616 Captain Mar-Vell, 616 Ben Reilly, 616 Karen Page, 616 Marvel Girl and 616 Wolverine.
    They were not resurrected which is, to me, GREAT!

If this counterpart of 616 Susan will live on post SW than I am extremely interested to find out at what point her history diverges from 616 Susan Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    EXACTLY!
    The counterpart of 616 Susan is as real as the 616 one. No fake whatsoever.
    I have liked 616 Susan Richards for 54 years 1961-2015. The death of this fictional character is, like that of a real person, meaningful to me. I will have nothing but contempt for marvel comics if 616 Susan Richards together with 616 Valeria, 616 Franklin, 616 Johnny and 616 Ben Grimm (their deaths are also meaningful to me) will be resurrected.

The death of 616 Susan matters as much as 616 Gwen Stacy, 616 Captain Mar-Vell, 616 Ben Reilly, 616 Karen Page, 616 Marvel Girl and 616 Wolverine.
    They were not resurrected which is, to me, GREAT!

If this counterpart of 616 Susan will live on post SW than I am extremely interested to find out at what point her history diverges from 616 Susan Richards.
    I agree with the most part, but - as Doom religion refers to "the Glory of the Resurrection" - a resurrection would have a sense and won't be disappointing to me. (because I really want more Val's stuff - her "Here I can build" is still thrilling...)

If the point is that this alt-Sue deserves to be treated as a real character, then a thousand YES ! She's already great. In my dreams, her Reed left her for the Council because is a jerk and wants to lobotomise some Dooms. It would be fun if we had seen him before back in FF. But I won't bet anything on it
    Last edited by Abe; 06-12-2015 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    True Johnny is seen wearing the blue uniform in Uncanny Inhumans but one thing I noticed in that preview is it's not the same blue uniform he was wearing in his previous appearance. While the new uniforms have black collars, boots and gloves Johnny's uniform in the preview had the black replaced with white.
    Yeah, that is the only difference. It's annoying, I don't know if that means that he could be an alternate Johnny or it's just a colour change.

I will be extremely upset if he and Sue are replaced by alternates, especially when the majority of Marvel will not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    I agree with the most part, but - as Doom religion refers to "the Glory of the Resurrection" - a resurrection would have a sense and won't be disappointing to me. (because I really want more Val's stuff - her "Here I can build" is still thrilling...)

If the point is that this alt-Sue deserves to be treated as a real character, then a thousand YES ! She's already great. In my dreams, her Reed left her for the Council because is a jerk and wants to lobotomise some Dooms. It would be fun if we had seen him before back in FF. But I won't bet anything on it
    I like Battleworld Sue. Not enough to replace 616 Sue, but I am interested in her role in Battleworld. And what her past was before the incursions.

Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Could Sue see infra red and ultraviolet due to her Invisibility powers? It'd be a cool.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I don't think so, but I know Johnny can see the former.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Oh yeah. That's a cool aspect of his powers that's not seen often.

It's just that reading up on her powers, it seems feasible that she should be able to see in those wavelengths at least. And should be able to do much more with her invisibility powers.

But, like with anything, it depends on the writer.

Not looking forward to the new FF film, but at least Sue (power wise) looks like she might get some justice.

And I heard that this might be her too.

I have to admit this is really cool, but it's a shame they are getting her personality completely wrong.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Not looking forward to the new FF film, but at least Sue (power wise) looks like she might get some justice.

And I heard that this might be her too.

I have to admit this is really cool, but it's a shame they are getting her personality completely wrong.
    I'm a big FF fan but I have no intention of watching this piece of garbage
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I'm a big FF fan but I have no intention of watching this piece of garbage
    I completely agree.

I just like that they seem to have made her powerful in this, that's it. Which is something that the previous movies neglected.

Everything else looks horrible, especially her characterization. They turned a warm, approachable character into a cold bitch.

BANNED

I completely agree.

I just like that they seem to have made her powerful in this, that's it. Which is something that the previous movies neglected.

Everything else looks horrible, especially her characterization. They turned a warm, approachable character into a cold bitch.
    Don't judge yet/ You should really be happy that we're getting another FF movie. That's making FF more known again.

I think FF has become less popular and that's why they're taking a different path for the team like an experiment and see what happens.

I think that Sue is one of the best and most well rounded mainstream female characters. She's a wife, a mom, one of the most powerful heroes in the mu. She's approachable, and willing to listen to other people, which are good qualities in a leader. I think she's 1000x more interesting than Carol Danvers, but most people wont find out because A. The FF are viewed as boring. B. She's not part of the MCU. C. She's not a snarky shark-puncher.