Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Stumbled across this thread and just had to post something:

Sue fighting the Avengers:

Last edited by Crimz; 09-13-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Fantastic Four (2014) Annual #1 Sue is going up against Dr.Doom!

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

That preview makes it look like Valeria will side with Dr. Doom. I wonder if Valeria will actually get involved in the fight and demonstrate some new powers for the first time?

Astonishing Member

Hope that everyone that read Fantastic Four #10 enjoyed the moment with Mrs. Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    That preview makes it look like Valeria will side with Dr. Doom. I wonder if Valeria will actually get involved in the fight and demonstrate some new powers for the first time?
    That will be interesting, I hope Valeria doesn't have powers but instead uses her genius to help Doom fight her mother. Maybe she creates some crazy machine like Reed would make, to combat Sue.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

That is some gorgeous fan art. I need to start contributing to this thread. I hope we get an interesting match up with Sue going to Latveria to claim Val. Here is one of my favorites from the late Mike Wieringo.

I saw that bit of Sue awesomeness on Facebook either yesterday or the day before. Very, VERY well done...and I love that triple pinstriped variation of the traditional FF uniform.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Hope that everyone that read Fantastic Four #10 enjoyed the moment with Mrs. Richards.
    I'll be getting mine later today. In the meantime, this is one of my favorite Sue moments with Doom from FF #116

That was indeed a GREAT moment...a quite underrated issue and arc IMO. Was and will always be very impressed with FF #116's inclusion in the Best Of The FF compilation TPB.

FF #116 would probably be my second most favorite Sue-centric (to a degree) issue...my number one would be, without hesitance, FF #245.

"Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    I saw that bit of Sue awesomeness on Facebook either yesterday or the day before. Very, VERY well done...and I love that triple pinstriped variation of the traditional FF uniform.
    That's what drew me to the picture, that and it was one of the few let's say "tasteful" renditions of Sue on the internet.

http://fpeniche.deviantart.com/

http://fpeniche.deviantart.com/

I think this image has a certain beauty to it, I like how the force-field looks water-like.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I've always liked the F4, so naturally I like Sue. That being said, I'm not as well read on them as I'd like to be. Does she have anyone that would be considered a rival or "arch-enemy" of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Fantastic Four (2014) Annual #1 Sue is going up against Dr.Doom!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/im...-600-f67f5.jpg
    Ugh, why did they have to get Land for this cover?

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That's what drew me to the picture, that and it was one of the few let's say "tasteful" renditions of Sue on the internet.
    You must be referring to the Deviant Art website. It is literally loaded with drawings of Sue either unconscious and/or in bondage.