Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Really? Why was she there?
    Mainly in Avengers #35; it was revealed that Susan was spoilers:
    leading the Avengers/SHIELD Squad in hunting for the Illuminati
    end of spoilers.

BANNED

That was a shocker, but it brought a smile to my face. Now I reeeeally want FF to finish up to see how things get to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Mainly in Avengers #35; it was revealed that Susan was spoilers:
    leading the Avengers/SHIELD Squad in hunting for the Illuminati
    end of spoilers.
    Why would she do that? It doesn't make sense especially after what happened between her and the Avengers. At least she is in another book I guess, but hopefully she doesn't act out of character.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It's set eight months into the future so we'll have to assume a lot of things happened between the FF and the others to get at that point. I guess it's a case of being in that group is the best option at that point in time.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ultimate Member

Her SHIELD outfit was rather cool-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It's set eight months into the future so we'll have to assume a lot of things happened between the FF and the others to get at that point. I guess it's a case of being in that group is the best option at that point in time.
    She has to have a good reason for being on that team hunting down Reed, I just hope that she doesn't come across as evil or idiotic. As long as she doesn't do anything out of character then I'm happy.

Sue's an amazing character and I hope this weeks Avengers means more of a spotlight for her, as well as some exposure outside of the FF books and concept.

Always trying to think of a new/better codename for her and come up empty.....any suggestions?

From the Loki Agent of Asgard #6 preview:

It seems Sue caused quite a mess in Latveria

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Sue's an amazing character and I hope this weeks Avengers means more of a spotlight for her, as well as some exposure outside of the FF books and concept.

Always trying to think of a new/better codename for her and come up empty.....any suggestions?
    I like her codename, but sometimes I too think there could be a better name she can go by. Unfortunately I am terrible at naming so all my ideas for a new codename are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post

What about the codename Stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    What about the codename Stealth?
    Even though she is great with invisibility, she is not usually associated with stealth it's a cool name but I am not sure it fits her.

Preview of the FF (2014) annual #1 Susan is going up against Dr. Doom, this will be interesting.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...1/1100-149940/

Loving that she seems to be getting a some focus outside of the FF as well.

That so reminds me of when Sue first ripped apart the furniture in the Baxter Building when Reed left her out of their rendezvous with Terminus. Course Byrne laid the groundwork for this with her gradually becoming aware of the true destructive potential of her force fields.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That so reminds me of when Sue first ripped apart the furniture in the Baxter Building when Reed left her out of their rendezvous with Terminus. Course Byrne laid the groundwork for this with her gradually becoming aware of the true destructive potential of her force fields.
    I love characters that start of weak or considered useless and grow to be more powerful than they, or others, realized. That's part of the reason why I like Sue, she started of being considered the worst of the team and now she arguably the most powerful. 50 years ago no one would even of believed she would be able to face Dr. Doom alone,or that she would be considered to be one of Earth's most powerful humans. It's great how far she has come.

Here's what Hickman and Brevoort say about Sue in the latest CBR interview:
    Sue Richards angrily confronted Amadeus about his role in the Illuminati and she appears to be tied to S.H.I.E.L.D. What's it like returning to the character and writing her in this role?

Hickman: I think Susan is acting exactly the way she would act given the things that have happened to her in the past eight months. I'm obviously familiar with the character and she's going to have a big role to play going forward. I certainly think everybody will be looking forward to the moment when she finally catches up with Reed. It should be something else.

Are her conflicts with Reed also informed by what's currently going on in James Robinson's "Fantastic Four" series?

Brevoort: We don't want to say too much because we don't want to give away anything that's going to be going on in James' book over the next eight months any more than we would want him to do the same for us. Much like our "Original Sin" conversations, Dave, there are going to be places here where there's not going to be a heck of a lot we can say simply because anything that we say may give away too much of one thing or another.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Spectacular Member Carmen_Rider's Avatar

I remember seeing one of her alternate costumes that's a bit... scandalous.