Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1573

I'm always several days later with this stuff. But these are the panels I referred to. Thanks!

I liked her very brief stint with the very brief revival of "The Lady Liberators"

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    That's the conclusion I came to, as well. But I find it strange that a person, who is so personable, wouldn't have one particular person aside from her husband to confide in and just go to to hang out with.

I guess that is just an aspect of her character that Marvel neglected or never bothered to establish.
    Yeah, unfortunately she doesn't have a bff. It just shows that there is still more things to explore with the character, which is both good and bad. The good is that there are loads more possible stories and development for Sue, the bad is that she has hardly been explored for over 50 years.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately she doesn't have a bff. It just shows that there is still more things to explore with the character, which is both good and bad. The good is that there are loads more possible stories and development for Sue, the bad is that she has hardly been explored for over 50 years.
    Why would Marvel do that, when they can create more Hulks, Wolverines and Hulkverines?
    I'm afraid that nothing will change. And one day she will be replaced by Valeria with her power set.
    1967E578-75D6-48A8-BCC3-5158A21176AB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Why would Marvel do that, when they can create more Hulks, Wolverines and Hulkverines?
    I'm afraid that nothing will change. And one day she will be replaced by Valeria with her power set.
    That is a big fear of mine.

Things change. Marvel was more interested in showing some of these 'friend' dynamics but hasn't much in quite a few recent years. Probably mostly since Dissassembled in my mind. Bendix and writers following from his stuff destroyed many relationships between heroes who would/have always been

friends.

Spectacular Member

why does steve says to sue "you know what reed did to me".I don't think reed have done anything to steve.

It was an outwitting and humiliation. Steve hated the Illuminati and totally resented their meddling. But Reed, et al was always one step ahead.

It brought out a lot of hate and arguments over the right to be Gods or not. Fans equally were on both sides.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It was an outwitting and humiliation. Steve hated the Illuminati and totally resented their meddling. But Reed, et al was always one step ahead.

It brought out a lot of hate and arguments over the right to be Gods or not. Fans equally were on both sides.
    this is just ridiculous.so getting outwitted by you opponents is reason to hate them.
    also she agreed with steve.so why does she come back to reed in next pages.

In Steve's mind there was the sake of a multi-verse. The Illuminati were (at first) trying to forestall our verse's destruction by letting others be subject. This is a brief description of how it played out over at least a couple of years...

Steve really felt they had no right to be God, Jury, Executioner, etc. I found that to be consistent with his overall portrayal. But I tended to be more on the side of the Illuminati with how it happened and why.

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic View Post
    this is just ridiculous.so getting outwitted by you opponents is reason to hate them.
    also she agreed with steve.so why does she come back to reed in next pages.
    They beat Steve unconscious, iirc.

When will there be a council of Val's?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    When will there be a council of Val's?
    I dont really like young val.so no council for me.franklin is a lot better.he is not spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    They beat Steve unconscious, iirc.
    I think he was also mindwiped by the Illuminati.

After reading the cheating thread, I've noticed that in other realities where Sue isn't with Reed she is usually a queen or leader. In Marvel Adventures Super Heroes she's the leader of both the Fantastic Four and Avengers. It's kind of interesting.