Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1573

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    She and Cyclops had an interesting chemistry.

I don't remember well the issue number right now but they seemed once like they were flirting hardcore...and I don't mind.

I like Emma as a character but Susan > Emma so yeah, her and Cyclops would be badass IMO.
    I don't think they've ever flirted. Can you give any more info on where it could be or a scan of what your'e talking about?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Alt Sue's cool force-armor (that looks like it's shaped after a Gundam)

Last edited by Crimz; 04-09-2018 at 01:13 AM.

I wonder if she was inspired by Armor from the X-Men?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if she was inspired by Armor from the X-Men?
    The should meet and teach each other a few tricks.

I want 616 Sue to cover herself with a thin yet durable force-field layer. Kind of like how Green Lantern's are shown doing

It could let her fly faster than her disc, boost her strength, give her a constant layer of protection (but at the cost of it not being as strong as her basic force-fields), and let her have more moments to show off her hand to hand skills.

It wouldn't be something she uses often, but it could be a nice little trick up her sleeve when the situation calls for it.
    Last edited by Crimz; 04-09-2018 at 02:41 AM.

The only problem I see with armor vs a force field sheath is that Sue would have to try to animate it-- that is-- move each section or joint like it was armor. I am not sure how hard that would be for her to continuously do with multiple sections and be effective against whatever while!e paying attention to what is going on around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The only problem I see with armor vs a force field sheath is that Sue would have to try to animate it-- that is-- move each section or joint like it was armor. I am not sure how hard that would be for her to continuously do with multiple sections and be effective against whatever while!e paying attention to what is going on around her.
    I agree that they would provide limitations, which is honestly what makes me like them. I like when using powers in certain ways have drawbacks, it leads to more creativity to compensate for them.

The focus she'd have to use to move the armor would mean that she couldn't create her usual force-field at the same time or other force-field attacks. The upside would be that it's thicker more durable than how she usually makes her force-fields, it could be what she uses to fight 100 tonners.

The force-sheath while not providing as much protection as her usual force fields or the armor it would mainly be for increased mobility and for going up against faster enemies (Plus the other benefits I mentioned before). It is also better than no protection at all while moving like the on force disc.

Last edited by Crimz; 04-09-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I want 616 Sue to cover herself with a thin yet durable force-field layer.
    I like to think that when she visited Namor during the first Civil War and she didn't have any visible protection from the crushing pressure of the deep, she was in fact using a skin-tight force field.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I want to see more scans of Sue fighting Doom! What does she do to him next?

How about first? She saved the others in their first encounter, #4 or #5 - and caused a control panel to blow up on him. In any era she's always held a card or two against him.

I liked when Sue Judo-threw Doom, stating she had been trained by Reed Richards! Quite good, especially for the 1960's!

I agree that they would provide limitations, which is honestly what makes me like them. I like when using powers in certain ways have drawbacks, it leads to more creativity to compensate for them.

The focus she'd have to use to move the armor would mean that she couldn't create her usual force-field at the same time or other force-field attacks. The upside would be that it's thicker more durable than how she usually makes her force-fields, it could be what she uses to fight 100 tonners.

The force-sheath while not providing as much protection as her usual force fields or the armor it would mainly be for increased mobility and for going up against faster enemies (Plus the other benefits I mentioned before). It is also better than no protection at all while moving like the on force disc.

Remembered this annual...
    Damn. Byrne gave Sue character development and cursed her at the same time with Malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    But Susan had some great legs and abs to showcase. Super sexy!!!

Shame about the Malice part but that costume was fun and wouldn’t mind Susan showing some skin again consistently when she returns.
    I like sexy costumes as much as the next sad pervert, but I don't really see Sue wearing costumes that show off skin in a way that really makes sense with her character, that kills part of the fun of the costumes.

Hell, her showing skin below her neck in costume already seems odd lol.

After the reveal in Marvel Two-in-One it's interesting that most alternate realities where Sue isn't with Reed she seems to be an important leader or in a high position. I'm not saying the 616 Reed and Sue should split, it's just really interesting that most writers go in that direction. I wish they'd do it with classic Sue.
    I think in most realities they aren't together, Reed tends to become a super villain too, funny Two-in-One was an exception lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I want to see more scans of Sue fighting Doom! What does she do to him next?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I think in most realities they aren't together, Reed tends to become a super villain too, funny Two-in-One was an exception lol.
    Yeah, the entire council of Reeds is because of that.
    Last edited by Crimz; 04-09-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I like to think that when she visited Namor during the first Civil War and she didn't have any visible protection from the crushing pressure of the deep, she was in fact using a skin-tight force field.
    Sue's biggest challenge for this, IMO, is underwater, she's keeping pressure out, yet in space she's keeping pressure in. The air inside her field in space iwants to get out and the water when she's underwater wants to get in. Seems she's have to concentrate against forces going to indifferent directions. And then there's the detail of getting enough breathable air inside her field in either situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Reed's slant to becoming a villain in many realities is a fitting counter to Doom's tendency to become a hero is some. It adds to their shades of grey and their rivalry. Obviously Sue's the major influence on Reed, though. Perhaps this is what Doom wanted when he chose a Sue consort in Secret Wars.