Fantastic Member

Default Whatever Happened to DC's Golden Age Aquaman Omnibus?

Hi everyone,

On the heels of releasing their Golden Age Green Arrow Omnibus (which was a fantastic read, by the by), DC had announced that they would be releasing an omnibus edition of the Golden Age Aquaman. Well, I saved my pennies for this release and now...nothing. To my knowledge there was no announcement that the collection had been cancelled (as there was with the collection of Detective Comics 1-26; Grrr...Don't even get me started on that cancellation!). Can anyone clue me in on what the ultimate fate of this omnibus is as of 2019?
    Last edited by Stingo; 01-24-2019 at 11:57 AM.

It swims with the fishes! Sorry could not resist, here's hoping someone answers for real all the best.
    Hail Hydra!

I'd be interested as well. Any Golden-Bronze omnibus editions would be on my shelves.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I think now that the movie has been a massive success, the Golden Age Omnibus may very well resurface alongside the second Aquaman movie. There were was hardly anything regarding collected editions for Wonder Woman. Once the movie proved a success, we became inundated with WW Omnibuses, Absolutes and other editions. Let's hope we see something similar for Aquaman.

DC never announced this book, it was always just a rumour albeit a well-sourced one. Unofficially its current status is 'possible but not likely'

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv....html#p1118695

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm still waiting for it.