Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    So this is some pocket universe where they exist or are they all in like x-man's mindscape and all the mutants are like in tubes like the matrix? I know we don't know, just wondering what others think
    It's something like what Franklin did for Heroes Reborn
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I can't buy this at the moment but i wanted to know...
    how did Colossus lose his arm?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I can't buy this at the moment but i wanted to know...
    how did Colossus lose his arm?
    We aren't told. It's implied that it happened when everyone turned into a mutant, and he had to deal with new manifestations in Russia.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 01-30-2019 at 06:47 AM.

BANNED

So, this was pretty good.

spoilers:
    Rosanas' art is gorgeous throughout the whole book, but I think Farrell's work with the colors is a big part of what makes the whole thing shine. It's beautiful. The Bishop x Jean scenes are very good too, particularly the way the art transmits the intimacy of the whole thing. It's just a shame that it falls flat, on an emotional sense, due to how quick Bishop is caught by Department X and the fact we don't see Jean's view of this. It's Lucas third breach of the law and that's why he's arrested while Jean goes free. So, while the action of the scene is pretty good, you basically have no time to actually feel sorry for them. Also, it confirms Moneta's power is breaching into people's memories with her weird disgusting hands. And, as someone might have guessed, Laura is Bishop's replacement. There's just no explanation to how Magneto lost his eye or Colossus lost his arm, so I guess it's not relevant.
    end of spoilers

It was a good read. I hope all that it set up actually pays off in the following months.