Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Is that a preview for this week's JLD? Looks good. Also love seeing the three demons. Classic Silver age JLA baddies. Nice touch Tynion.
    JLD #8 preview.

We get some more Kirk moments, a teamup with Diana and Zatanna, and various foreshadowing.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    JLD #8 preview.

We get some more Kirk moments, a teamup with Diana and Zatanna, and various foreshadowing.
    Nice. Thanks. Looking forward to this.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

The Mistress of Magic, looking as stunning as ever .

One of my favorite Zatanna covers and reprint issues...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    And with an extra issue staring Abra Kadabra, for double the magic .

All-New Member

Funny thought, the only reason why I never liked Harry Potter that much was because I hated the way magic was established in Harry Potter.

I always liked Zatanna's rules of speaking backwards even if technically she doesn't necessarily need too.
    Last edited by Rogue; 02-11-2019 at 11:22 PM.

-M
    That looks really cool. I've never seen that one before. Is the series called DC super stars of magic or is it part of a different sereis? I want to try to get it.

Nice cover as well.

That looks really cool. I've never seen that one before. Is the series called DC super stars of magic or is it part of a different sereis? I want to try to get it.

Nice cover as well.
    It's called DC Super Stars. Each issue had a different theme for the reprints, some issues were DC Super Stars of Space, some focused on a specific character, some even had original material (such as issue 18 the was the 1st appearance of Huntress)

to bring it back to Zatanna, GrayMorrow, the cover artist on that issue of DC Super Stars was also the artist on the 1987 Zatanna Special...

which was my first solo Zatanna story after encountering her as part of the Detroit era League when I was first getting into DC books in high school (I was a Marvel kid growing up but got into DC big time in high school around the time of Crisis on Infinite Earths).

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

It's called DC Super Stars. Each issue had a different theme for the reprints, some issues were DC Super Stars of Space, some focused on a specific character, some even had original material (such as issue 18 the was the 1st appearance of Huntress)

to bring it back to Zatanna, GrayMorrow, the cover artist on that issue of DC Super Stars was also the artist on the 1987 Zatanna Special...

which was my first solo Zatanna story after encountering her as part of the Detroit era League when I was first getting into DC books in high school (I was a Marvel kid growing up but got into DC big time in high school around the time of Crisis on Infinite Earths).

-M
    Thanks. I loved those big issue anthology series. Like DC special or Five star super soectacular. They were a lot of fun.

That was also my First Zatanna story. I don't remember it too much as I didn't really know much about Zatanna and it goes into her past history. Need to go back and read it. My second exposure was the 90s mini series. That, I will NOT be going back to read any time soon.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    JLD #8 preview.

Oh god. Remeber the tweet he made a while ago, that hinted at the Demons three? IT'S THE SAME LIGHTHOUSE.

Jorge Molina posted an AMAZING Zee piece he did on instagram. If you have the app you should go to his page and check it out. He posted a ton of close-ups and "in the works" images of it as well. I definitely want him on a Zatanna series. Doing some covers at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Jorge Molina posted an AMAZING Zee piece he did on instagram. If you have the app you should go to his page and check it out. He posted a ton of close-ups and "in the works" images of it as well. I definitely want him on a Zatanna series. Doing some covers at the least.

That is a spectacular piece .

Fantastic Member

This got a laugh out of me.

Zatanna has a lot of spotlight in this new DC Super Hero Girls short:

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    This got a laugh out of me.
    A question that could be said about a lot of female DC heroes .