Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member CaptainCanada's Avatar

Originally put this in the wrong thread, but in any case, for fans of 1990s X-Men: TAS Rogue, her voice actress, Lenore Zann, was elected to the Canadian House of Commons yesterday night.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    A ha, yeah, I was watching this dude getting super-hyped over Rogues new uniform...

She's supadupa great, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanada View Post
    Originally put this in the wrong thread, but in any case, for fans of 1990s X-Men: TAS Rogue, her voice actress, Lenore Zann, was elected to the Canadian House of Commons yesterday night.
    The videos cute, She looks to be dancin' the night away like in a honky-tonk.

I don't know anything about her politics, truly, absolutely nothing. But well-done sugah on the success.

Great voice for Rogue, granny-slappin' good. ( IDK what granny-slappin' good means, I've just seen it on a southern slang web-page, I do not condone granny-slappin', it's terrible.)

Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 10-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    A ha, yeah, I was watching this dude getting super-hyped over Rogues new uniform...

She's supadupa great, apparently.
    I can't wait for the update to happen. I am ready for this badass Rogue.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Art of Rogue by various artists from her first two decades of being published in the 1980s through the 1990s:

Michael Golden, Dave Cockrum, Sal Buscema, Frank Springer, Bret Blevins

John Romita Jr., Mike Zeck, Paul Smith, Arthur Adams, Alan Davis

Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Marc Silvestri, Jon Bogdanove, Keith Pollard

Todd McFarlane, Colleen Doran, Walt Simonson, Mike Vosburg, Lou Manna

Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, Ron Wagner, Geoff Senior

Liam Sharp, Bryan Hitch, Lee Weeks, Scott Kolins, Mike Wieringo

Kelley Jones, German Garcia, Phil Jimenez, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz
    I love Michael Golden and Paul Smith, because of course they gave Rogue life. But I adore the way Art Adams (and then McFarlane) drew her hair.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

BANNED

What is everyone's favorite Rogue-centered story? Either a single issue or a multi-issue arc.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    What is everyone's favorite Rogue-centered story? Either a single issue or a multi-issue arc.
    Off the top of my head, Age of X comes to mind (at least her storyline) and her first solo.
    Make Good Art

I loved Necrosha for the sheer badassery and Destiny moments.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I don't know if it counts as a whole story as there wasn't an 'arc' dedicated to it, but I love the period from her joining the team in Japan to the X-men in the outback, with Rogue wrestling Carol for control.
    Last edited by Foon4000; 10-25-2019 at 02:53 PM.

BANNED

That issue where she fought Wolverine for leadership of the team was always a personal fave.
    Her original fight against Nimrod using everyone's powers.
    The remix when she fought Bastion during Second Coming.
    That one issue where she was supposed to look for missing Nightcrawler but instead went to get a makeover at the mall.

What is everyone's favorite Rogue-centered story?
    this one

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Her original fight against Nimrod using everyone's powers.
    The remix when she fought Bastion during Second Coming.
    Those are definitely up there for me as well
    Make Good Art

Don't know if this counts, but my favorite came from Fantastic Four VS. X-Men (1987). When Rogue kisses & absorbs Ben Grimm's powers and memories, she then discovers how much of a heart-breaker "Ol' Blue Eyes" turns out to be. T^T
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-24-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Made corrections.

I'm a shallow fan, I'm happy with flashy fights, quips and superheroics. sorry for the giant pictures, tried to resize but image editors not working for some reason

X-Men # 247 Rogue sacrificing herself to save the team.

X-Men # 183 for a Wolverine vs Rogue psuedo fight and Rogue being pushed into a new position.

X-Men # 188-193 Supernovas was amazing start for a very Rogue-focused run with some great art. Rogue had humor, attitude and an angsty edge which was enjoyable.

Oof, I can't decide on just one, but some that come to mind,

X-Men Unlimited #4 - Has some great n cute Rogue moments. The "Moo-tants!" line floored me, and her line while aiming the gun.

Soo much of Careys Legacy run, highlights for me;

Supernovas and Blinded by the Light - #188–204 and Annual Vol. 3 #1- Great team, dynamic art, aloof sultry Rogue

Emplate - X-Men: Legacy Vol. 1 #228–230 and X-Men Legacy Annual #1 - Horror n thriller vibes, probably the story I've gone back to read the most.

Necrosha - #231–234 - Clay Manns art, another great team, Muir Island, Proteus, Destiny = all good

Second Coming - That Bastion fight was stunning, in every sense.

Collision - #238–241 - More Clay Mann wonders, so it sticks out up in my conscious, Rogue doesn't do much, but seeing her out there in the world (India) is always nice.

Age of X - All sorts of Cool. Intrigue, Mystery, Badass Rogue. Nuff said.

Lost Legions - Many threads making a tight-rope, Rogues powers used creatively, freaky cool antagonists.

Five Miles South of the Universe - Compliments my favorite X-books space opera (Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire) and so, I like.

Back to School #260.1 - Rogue being large and in charge, dealing with Hellion, Rachel, Dr Nemisis, Korvus, Magneto and Cyclops AND leading and herding a team of cats (Pixie, Hellion, Frenzy, Rachel and Dr Nemisis) to save Ariel, unfortunately the Zanotti heels were lost, RIP.

The Uncanny Avengers arc was great as a whole, obvious lows and highs, too much to unpack right now.

The Savage Land story. While that story didn't do much for me, it's still a shame that it gets dismissed so quickly as cheesecakey, because I love the idea of Rogue being in a mashup of Hunger Games and Jurassic Park. I'd love a flash back story of her surviving and fighting through the land, and it does seem as if it was her break-out arc, as an independent protagonist.

Savage Land Rogue by Krys Decker

I think savage land Rogue should always be shown as thoroughly pissed, she's got no patience left, she's on the edge.

Here's Mark Brooks 90's Rogue to help us get through this current discombobulating costume situation...
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 10-25-2019 at 07:07 AM.