Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why is this out before Mr and Mrs X #10, which it clearly spoils?
    MMX#10 comes out 2 weeks after this. What happens in Carol's book could just take place soon after this.

or just before... Rogue is still absorbing at a distance (which I'm not fond of...)
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Powers of X cover revealed

That must be a Rogue amalgam/alternate/future/¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She has her utility belt, colors and white streak

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Judging by the color scheme, it looks like Rogue. But I can't tell if that's a white streak or if the top of her head is just really shiny lol
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Judging by the color scheme, it looks like Rogue. But I can't tell if that's a white streak or if the top of her head is just really shiny lol
    Wow. And I thought Rogue's current outfit was ugly.This one is really hideous.

but yeah , that does look a lot like a shiny spot to me, so not sure if that's her or not

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    Wow. And I thought Rogue's current outfit was ugly.This one is really hideous.

but yeah , that does look a lot like a shiny spot to me, so not sure if that's her or not
    Which one? The green one with the X enclosed in a circle or her leathery looking Mojo-verse one from MMX? The latter I like, not super sold on the former
    Make Good Art

I don't like the look of any of those designs, fugly, fugly,fugly

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    I don't like the look of any of those designs, fugly, fugly,fugly
    That's fair. I will say it was nice seeing the 90s look in MMX recently. They should just bring that back haha
    Make Good Art

Which one? The green one with the X enclosed in a circle or her leathery looking Mojo-verse one from MMX? The latter I like, not super sold on the former
    I was talking about the green X in the circle outfit, with the tunic and hood, hate that one.

As far as the leather one in MMX, are you talking about that the all dark skintight suit with the small jacket?

That's fair. I will say it was nice seeing the 90s look in MMX recently. They should just bring that back haha
    Arrg no sorry, I was talking about the Powers of X cover being fugly designs, Sorry

On her current look I'm good, I'm ready for a new design just for a change but I don't dislike it at all.
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 04-08-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Yes those powers of X costume designs are all really ugly. Although the art itself looks good.

I've missed seeing Rogue in the 90s outfit too. I'd be happiest if they put her back in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    I would love that. I’m sure it’s a weird critique to others, but as a Mississippian who also moved away from home, it’s really hard to lose the accent. Even if you work at it, the ah’s and the -in’s don’t really go away. I loved the way Leah Williams (another Mississippian!) wrote her accent in the Emma one-shot.
    Yeah I really liked Leah Williams voice for Rogue, I'm cautiously excited at the thought of Leah writing Rogue in da future

Perfect balance of keeping traces of her accent (which I LOVE*)

Leah also kept Rogue being quite quiet, which I like for Rogue. The best Rogue to me is balanced in her introversions and extroversions. Kellys Rogue can be too verbose sometimes, if more inner monologues or thought bubbles were used by Kelly I'd be happier. Inner monologues are great for some characters, Rogue and Gambit for example, as they show characters being more thoughtful/introverted/guarded/tactical/less chatty!

I say 'cautiously' excited at the prospect of Leah writing Rogue because of Bloblocke! .........although I really liked the scene between them in x-tracts, so shes convincing me of something I never thought I'd like and has made me feel feels for Blob! (his circumstance in story NOT for Blob! ..... I think....)

anyways moving quickly on

I'd love a return visit to Mississippi story for Rogue, and Leah Williams could deliver. I'm not wishing Kellys time away as she's mining some gold and getting better in MMX, but I need me some independent Rogue too.

*LOVE the accent
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 04-09-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: clarification

Love Rogue's look in that comic! Gambit's on the other hand....
    Make Good Art

No problem with the outfit in this case, since she's not trying to attract attention I can see why she's dressed like a grandmother.

But I'm not a fan of this style of art, far too simple and cartoony for my tastes.

Good news, Boppers time for a musical interlude -

A very Rogue song

*Warning* the beat starts loud instantly (you might want to turn speakers down and adjust for comfort)

IIO - Rapture (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix)

Sugah and Rapture, did ya get it?