Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Snikted again!

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...74507762372608

The gamers have spoken, Rogues the best gurl, like eva!, obviously.

Cover for X-Men: Legacy Vol 1 300

Such a bitterly disappointing issue at the time of release. Xavier and Rogue were dead, but damn you X-office, ya could've thrown a friggin' measly bone of gratitude towards Rogue for selling it for so long.

Over on the main page...
    CSBG Totally Tubular 80s Christmas Advent Calendar, Day 1 had the "'Twas the Night" by Chris Claremont, Marc Silvestri and Joe Rubinstein from Uncanny X-Men #230.
    https://www.cbr.com/80s-christmas-ad...alendar-day-1/

Aww,

In issue #230, the contrast between Rogue and Ali couldn't have been any further apart. Only Rogue brought Gateway food and was willing to share Christmas with him. On the other hand, Ali was spending most of her time pining over a motorcycle the Reavers had stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    In issue #230, the contrast between Rogue and Ali couldn't have been any further apart. Only Rogue brought Gateway food and was willing to share Christmas with him. On the other hand, Ali was spending most of her time pining over a motorcycle the Reavers had stolen.
    Hiya buddy,

Yep, good ol' Roguey, She's a treat.

She's never interacted with Ali on panel since I've been collecting though, same with Colossus. It's a shame as I do like the outback roster. I'd love a re-union mini.

My head canon is that they'd be much more comfortable and even-handed with each other now, a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. Rogue was like the underachieving troubled teen back then, where Ali was the popular head cheerleader, but it was Rogue that went on to have a successful career, and now Dazzler would be humbled but still optimistic for herself and a little impressed and curious of Rogues methods, and I think Rogue would want to help Ali out now, now that she'd have built up her own confidence

I'm surprised no writer has explored how Dazzler could turn to Rogue for help dealing with and possibly trying to reform her sister Mortis.