Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Ooooh cool, I love that look/design, it's very unique and badass, a hood down variant would've been cool too.

Uncanny Avengers would make a cool standalone game, similar to X-Men Legends. The next shooting star I see, I'll be wishin' with all my heart!

Here's another page from Uncanny X-Men #185 posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear over on the Women of Marvel thread (Cheers Bub, keep up the good work, it's very much appreciated )

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2019/page11
    Oh, that'd be cool! Especially Rogue's team by Duggan.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love that. Im glad it rules out the pregnant theory that most are throwing around. I wonder if this has anything to do with getting his first horsemen back or there is something special about Rogue's g-nome that he's messing with. I mean Sinister isn't the only villain that experiments on mutants. Shoot maybe he altered her. o for the love of pete please tell me she at LEAST have wonderman level powers.

Hopefully yes. Cause when current writers touch her absortion abilities, they end up fucking her up even worse.

Some random speculations in regards to Rogues condition;

Absorption of Krakoa leads to -
    - an ability to communicate/empathize with it/him/her
    - become a 'mother' to it and so propagate it, as shown on cover (How did Atlantic Krakoa just pop up)
    - an uncontrollable merger between her and the isle, which means that Rogue would be better off in the Otherworld
    - She learns about the first horsemen and Arakko, and so Krakoas fears trouble her

The proximity of so many mutants (on Krakoa) becomes a problem/condition to her absorption mutation. She becomes and outcast among outcasts. Are Marvel still keen on her being on the A-Books?

Apocalypse shenanigans -
    - A possession by one of the first Horsemen
    - A corruption into one of the first Horsemen
    - The penny finally drops with Poccy and he finally notices how freakin' nuts her mutation makes for her potential, declaring the Omega Mutants as ridiculous when one mutant can posses the omega powers combined.
    - He loves her and slaps Gambit with a glove, demanding a duel, which causes Rogue to faint, kinda like Scarlet O'Hara

Mutant Magic -
    - Hmmm, yeah, I got nuthin' ?????

...... and on another even more intriguing plot, dum dum dum ....... Destiny

How will Moira view Rogues presence.

Will she want to ally with Rogue?
    Will she see Rogue as a silver bullet towards Irene?
    Will she want to shun Rogue?
    Will she want Rogues influence away from Xavier and Erik?
    Will she want to poison Xaviers and Eriks regard towards Rogue?
    Will she trust Rogue?
    Will she use Rogue to keep Mystique inline?
    Is she angry at Rogue for putting both her sons down? [edit-again] My bad, Legion isn't her son, Proteus is, phew! gawd blimey!

And as for Mystique, she's never had more mystique;

Are there 2 Mystiques scheming?
    Will one use Rogues appearance to coax info out of Magneto or even Xavier?
    Will Rogue help her get Destiny resurrected?
    Will Rogue be given a voice/reaction to that creepy Momma and Gambit romp. (KT really should've sorted that mess out)
    Will Mystique trust Rogue?
    Will Rogue trust Mystique?

Personally, I'm easy with either Rogue and Mystique being foes or allies. I'm not gonna commit to a strong preference. Mystique has been a mess for years, and the second film trilogy did nothing for me, BUT, I can see that Hickman has set her up with a return to genuine intrigue and so then an interesting element to Rogues stories. But Hickmans Mystique sounds cold AF, so I'm not expecting much Momma warmth.
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 10-15-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Love that. Im glad it rules out the pregnant theory that most are throwing around. I wonder if this has anything to do with getting his first horsemen back or there is something special about Rogue's g-nome that he's messing with. I mean Sinister isn't the only villain that experiments on mutants. Shoot maybe he altered her. o for the love of pete please tell me she at LEAST have wonderman level powers.
    Rules out? Have you seen her stomach in that pic? (Note, I don’t really ‘believe’ that theory, but it’s fun to speculate about.) It’s probably something with absorbing Krakoa and/or the original horseman.

BANNED

I highly doubt Rogue will factor into the Moira plot. She seems to be an afterthought and stuck in Exca for now.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is Amazing. .. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Some random speculations in regards to Rogues condition;

Absorption of Krakoa leads to -
    - an ability to communicate/empathize with it/him/her
    - become a 'mother' to it and so propagate it, as shown on cover (How did Atlantic Krakoa just pop up)
    - an uncontrollable merger between her and the isle, which means that Rogue would be better off in the Otherworld
    - She learns about the first horsemen and Arakko, and so Krakoas fears trouble her

The proximity of so many mutants (on Krakoa) becomes a problem/condition to her absorption mutation. She becomes and outcast among outcasts. Are Marvel still keen on her being on the A-Books?

Apocalypse shenanigans -
    - A possession by one of the first Horsemen
    - A corruption into one of the first Horsemen
    - The penny finally drops with Poccy and he finally notices how freakin' nuts her mutation makes for her potential, declaring the Omega Mutants as ridiculous when one mutant can posses the omega powers combined.
    - He loves her and slaps Gambit with a glove, demanding a duel, which causes Rogue to faint, kinda like Scarlet O'Hara

Mutant Magic -
    - Hmmm, yeah, I got nuthin' ?????
    hahahaha me. They love all your options. and if they should emphasize how unique and powerful rogue absorption is.

she with control can have the powers of several or all omega combined. and much more .

rogue is omega level only that it is not yet co-signed on paper. What is a fact is that with its power it has proven to be much more powerful than all of them .. except frichards. although she could technically have one the same power as Franklin and more. . but has not yet demonstrated an achievement of power of the level of frichads. for now

but that others have shown more power.

For the love of all that's holy!!!! pffffffft, and bah!

I'm looking all over for a redesign of Rogue that I saw years ago that I liked, She's flying, thigh high boots or socks, mostly blue shades to the outfit, but a brown bomber jacket. I've seen some stuff on my search, stuff I'd thought I'd never see, but anyways, I'll keep looking, for now I'll leave these.....

http://www.artina-studio.com/2009/07...-redesign.html

I finally found it, phew, I like this one...

Other finds...

Rogue Art Adams.jpg
    I love this pic of her!

BANNED

I know it has its fans but Im pretty gutted Rogue is stuck in the 90s getup. Now that Kittys got an updated look shes the worst dressed XWoman.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Rogue Art Adams.jpg
    I love this pic of her!
    Yeah, that's CUTE AF!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I know it has its fans but Im pretty gutted Rogue is stuck in the 90s getup. Now that Kittys got an updated look shes the worst dressed XWoman.
    from that teaser image we've had maybe Rogues new look may be riffing off Kittys Excalibur look.