Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

do you think this year we finally will see rogue as member of the x men?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

I think people who are not as versed in X-Men heard Kurt was raised with a foster sister and are getting her mixed up with Amanda maybe. Kurt's relations are all over the place. Nightcrawlers funeral was ****. That was just another thing to add to its list of awfulness. I really do miss the interaction between Rogue and Kurt and I really liked the way they played off each other in the Claremont days, especially.

I was always annoyed at the fact that Kurt never asked Rogue about Mystique. I mean something like "Rogue, tell me about my mother..." but nothing. Zilch. And neither of them seem to know or comment on how many X-Men have been with her sexually. It's just... odd.

I found this online. I don't know what they are crying about but it's probably Mystique. She has such a habit of spreading misery even her kids aren't immune.

I miss the days when continuity at Marvel was a priority. *sigh*

QFT

I'm struggling to even articulate right now, just how much I would of LOVED to have had more, and to have more focus on these two together. It's a veritable treasure trove of 'feels' and fun. The distance between the two has been ongoing annoyance to me.

I was horrified at his funeral issue. My eyes were darting from panel to panel looking for a glimpse of Rogue to reaffirm a bond between the two. My head canon is, she was just too distraught to be there!

Marvel have been fumbling repeatedly with the dynamics between some of the X-men, with Nightcrawler and Rogue being case in point.

Him being at the wedding was a personal highlight of the issue, and I hope we get more of these two together soon.

That hugging image is noice

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    I'm hoping that the end-game of uncanny will be Cyclops and Wolverine reuniting a classic team.

A mini event of sorts, where each issue is given to the recruitment of each character, weekly release

Rogue
    Gambit
    Nightcrawler
    Storm
    Jean Grey
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Iceman
    Beast
    Jubilee

Xtas basically with additions of Psylocke, Kitty and Polaris

X-factor merges with X Factor Investigates in concept, featuring;

Emma Frost
    Havok
    Rachel
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Madrox
    Bishop
    Dazzler
    Forge

New Mutants, X-force and Academy X generation given books too.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

I was always annoyed at the fact that Kurt never asked Rogue about Mystique. I mean something like "Rogue, tell me about my mother..." but nothing. Zilch. And neither of them seem to know or comment on how many X-Men have been with her sexually. It's just... odd.

You must read X-Men Unlimited #4. It's a great issue in which Rogue tells Kurt how his childhood with mystique was:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    I lol'ed hard at the last nerve! comment

Nice art on your facebook page, I hadn't seen some of those covers and fanart, thanks
    You are quite welcome! We aim to please!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    I really hope so. I miss her being on an X-Team. We probably won't know for a while though.

Btw, love your avatar. Where is it from?
    Make Good Art

Hello Thread! I hope all is well. As much as I am enjoying X-Men Its missing some Rogue. So is she just only in Mr and Mrs X for right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Hello Thread! I hope all is well. As much as I am enjoying X-Men Its missing some Rogue. So is she just only in Mr and Mrs X for right now?
    Woohoo Calintz is back, all we need now are gif wars with Spasticat and Jen, Foon, and scrappy Xelos.. to be like the good ol' days
    Good to see you and Hi,

Yeah just MMX for now and foreseeable future, oh and a Captain Marvel comic cameo coming soon.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Woohoo Calintz is back, all we need now are gif wars with Spasticat and Jen, Foon, and scrappy Xelos.. to be like the good ol' days
    Good to see you and Hi,

Yeah just MMX for now and foreseeable future, oh and a Captain Marvel comic cameo coming soon.
    Yup, in issue 4
    Make Good Art

So it looks like Rogue was on the cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 that just came out, wearing her 90s uniform.
    Does anyone know if she actually appeared in the book or if she was just a teaser on the cover?

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    So it looks like Rogue was on the cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 that just came out, wearing her 90s uniform.
    Does anyone know if she actually appeared in the book or if she was just a teaser on the cover?
    The Larroca variant one?

I'm thinkin', hopin' that that cover is a covert spoiler of the team the title might aim to gather together overtime.

No Rogue in it unfortunately, but what happens in it should concern and trouble her.

It has been speculated that Blindfold was related to Destiny in X-Men Legacy, If I remember correctly
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 02-06-2019 at 03:10 PM. Reason: additions

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

QFT

I'm struggling to even articulate right now, just how much I would of LOVED to have had more, and to have more focus on these two together. It's a veritable treasure trove of 'feels' and fun. The distance between the two has been ongoing annoyance to me.

I was horrified at his funeral issue. My eyes were darting from panel to panel looking for a glimpse of Rogue to reaffirm a bond between the two. My head canon is, she was just too distraught to be there!

Marvel have been fumbling repeatedly with the dynamics between some of the X-men, with Nightcrawler and Rogue being case in point.

Him being at the wedding was a personal highlight of the issue, and I hope we get more of these two together soon.

That hugging image is noice
    Thank you! And yes these two have vast untapped potential as siblings/friends and as you said, quite fun. The tickling mishap from early X-Men amused me to no end. Maybe Rogue left the funeral because she was so disgusted? Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    You must read X-Men Unlimited #4. It's a great issue in which Rogue tells Kurt how his childhood with mystique was:
    Ahhh! Thank you. I bought this when it came out and didn't get a chance to read it. I think MAD did the cover? It was stolen out of my backpack. I never replaced it and then I just forgot. I feel foolish now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Let's not act like Rogue would be in limbo if it wasn't for the marriage.

The fact is that Rogue was a huge and important character a year ago (in a team book, even!) and now she's stuck in a satellite book playing wife. You can enjoy the book (I've enjoyed a few issues), but you can't deny what's true.

I love Rogue. I even like her with Gambit. But I want her to keep being relevant and playing a role in engaging story arcs with other characters that aren't Gambit.
    Honestly, the most likely scenario, was after No Surrender, she would have gone to Gold, and take random naps with Storm. And you know she isn’t ‘playing wife’. It is a side title, and I want them both to be on the main team, but right now they’re are busy pushing Scott... *roll eyes*
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 02-07-2019 at 04:59 PM.

After reading UXM 11

I'm thinkin Rogue and Gambit are in a good and meaningful position within the x-sphere. It has given MMXs distance from the x-men some pathos and vise versa, Rogue, Gambits and everyone else' distance gave UXM 11 real pathos, so that's a positive I suppose

Yeah pretty much, details are very sketchy, so it's back to waiting for clarification again!
    Rogue absorbs vital energy and other things are several mixed powers, which with control it is seen that they were broken down.

Absorbing at a distance by an aura of energy is nothing new is a progression, and this showed Claremont shortly before Xtreme.

Kelly is a very competent writer.