Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post

https://twitter.com/GlebMelnikov8/st...38809025032192

Another take on Rogue with the jacket. Other than the boots and short hair, I like it.
    That's a great little cast of characters too, I love 'em. Never considered Colossus and Cannonball as being a natural duo that would get on well, but I can picture the shared backgrounds they have now.

Jubilee and Magik could be fun together, and Wolvie and Rogue just work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I like the costume, but I agree about the hair. She looks a little too much like Eva Bell.

Also, not sure if anyone's seen this yet. By John Tyler Christopher. TBH, it's not my favorite costume of hers, but I love the art. It's currently my phone's background

Attachment 85230
    Yoink! I'll take one of those, please and Thank You, Gorgeous. I do like that costume for her too, She's had many a great look over the years.

Rogue is more powerful today and I always believe that Elixir ,,, Jean ,,, Magneto ,,, Porteus ,,, Exodus ,,,, Iceman ,,,, Vukcan ,, And by God a thousand times more powerful than Hope, its omega mutation is a power manipulator, and Rogue is not only a better power manipulator, but has proven not to be limited, and is increasing, Hope has many limitations, not counting the power of Rogue we know is greater, and she does many things more than just being a power manuipulator, they even have telepathic and empathic characteristics among other things, but as we have in manipulation and power Rogue has been the best by far, and its power is barely developing as well.

And techically we know you can completely steal the potential of any of those on the list, and add to all the powers you already have and continue to increase unlimited powerset.

Inisto I think we all know Rogue is omega, you just have to confirm it, it seemed stupid enough not to finish configuring it when it is the most powerful of all those who are there, except probably FR.

The only explanation of not being mentioned and why is it not in the area? Nor did they mention Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue is more powerful today and I always believe that Elixir ,,, Jean ,,, Magneto ,,, Porteus ,,, Exodus ,,,, Iceman ,,,, Vukcan ,, And by God a thousand times more powerful than Hope, its omega mutation is a power manipulator, and Rogue is not only a better power manipulator, but has proven not to be limited, and is increasing, Hope has many limitations, not counting the power of Rogue we know is greater, and she does many things more than just being a power manuipulator, they even have telepathic and empathic characteristics among other things, but as we have in manipulation and power Rogue has been the best by far, and its power is barely developing as well.

And techically we know you can completely steal the potential of any of those on the list, and add to all the powers you already have and continue to increase unlimited powerset.

Inisto I think we all know Rogue is omega, you just have to confirm it, it seemed stupid enough not to finish configuring it when it is the most powerful of all those who are there, except probably FR.

The only explanation of not being mentioned and why is it not in the area? Nor did they mention Rachel
    They BOTH have limits. Rogue isnt a power manipulator. She has a form of power mimicry, which is what Hope's main power is. Both have limits to their mimicry. Rogue's obvious one is that she requires physical contact. Hope does not. Rogue would be disqualified from being an omega based on that alone. Someone might be able to correct me but I believe Rogue can only be as powerful as the original person she stole from, whereas Hope has the ability to surpass the mutant she has mimic, using their own power to its potential. On the flip side, Hope is limited to mutant powers, whereas Rogue can mimic any powered being. Hope's mimicry is temporary whereas Rogue can perma-steal a power but that tends to come with a detriment to her psyche, which can be seen as a limitation in it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They BOTH have limits. Rogue isnt a power manipulator. She has a form of power mimicry, which is what Hope's main power is. Both have limits to their mimicry. Rogue's obvious one is that she requires physical contact. Hope does not. Rogue would be disqualified from being an omega based on that alone. Someone might be able to correct me but I believe Rogue can only be as powerful as the original person she stole from, whereas Hope has the ability to surpass the mutant she has mimic, using their own power to its potential. On the flip side, Hope is limited to mutant powers, whereas Rogue can mimic any powered being. Hope's mimicry is temporary whereas Rogue can perma-steal a power but that tends to come with a detriment to her psyche, which can be seen as a limitation in it
    Rogue with her power upgrade can absorb people up to 20 feet away. She regained control of her powers.

BANNED

It’s ridiculous and childish to say your character is all powerful, or that being more powerful makes the characters. Thanos with the Infinity gems is more powerful. But is he more popular or better a character? No.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Rogue with her power upgrade can absorb people up to 20 feet away. She regained control of her powers.
    And she lost them years ago. I didnt read MMX to see if anything has changed but as of the first half of that series, she was back to her 80s status quo, with no control of her powers and needs a dampener to even touch her husband. I havent heard of this power upgrade. Did it happen in the finale?
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-29-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Incredible Member

And she lost them years ago. I didnt read MMX to see if anything has changed but as of the first half of that series, she was back to her 80s status quo, with no control of her powers and needs a dampener to even touch her husband. I havent heard of this power upgrade. Did it happen in the finale?
    Before the finale

You are in complete error regarding Error.

Rogue is mimic, and is a manipulator of power she is not as simple as Hope does much more than just imitate power, she literally clones power,

And if Rogue has often increased the power he takes, many times, and Rogue is not limited by the amount of powers he can take, HOPE IS LIMITED, and hope wears out, Rogue does not.

Hope is limited mainly to mutants, Rogue is not limited to any power bearer, whether mutant aliens or gods among others.

Rogue does not wear out using multiple powers, Hope does wear out.

Hope does not require contact, surprise Rogue can absorb contact and now it can also absorb at a distance, it does not require skin-to-skin contact, which is a stupid excuse, Elixir was already considered omega when his power depended on touch, and Rogue was always more powerful, and as I said today she can absorb at a distance too.

I insist Hope is very simple just does power mime.

Rogue makes mimicry of power, improves it, takes physical abilities, takes vital energy (leaving enemies in a coma) and can do better Psychic scans than telepats, and all this can be broken down into different powers.

Rogue should be omega level by manifestation of powers, power manipulator, and unlimited energy provider, as you see it is the one that has more power achievements among the x-men than almost all those on that list.

And no, Rogue is not limited, Hope is. It seems ridiculous to me that she is on that list and Rogue is not, when Rogue is more powerful and is more powerful in the power they share, and as I said Rogue has other powers with respect to the absorption that should be already confirmed omega, Hope is simply a mime of power, and in that Rogue beats him, and he is not limited like Hope if he is, and much, he only mimics mutants.

The powers of Rogue are much broader than a simple imitator, and besides that in the imitation rogue has shown greater potential, worse as I said she is much more, a container of unlimited energy and powers.

You are wrong, she has control of her powers as in XML and her pdoeres are increased, she now absorbs by physical contact, or by an aura of remote energy.

In other words, it is better than Hope in every aspect, which is only a simple imitates power, and is limited only to mutants and with various powers it wears out.

That list is a great WTF if it is Hiope and not Rogue that exceeds it in multiple aspects and potential.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Before the finale
    Oh that makes sense. Guess I'll have to finish it out

You are in complete error regarding Error.

Rogue is mimic, and is a manipulator of power she is not as simple as Hope does much more than just imitate power, she literally clones power,

And if Rogue has often increased the power he takes, many times, and Rogue is not limited by the amount of powers he can take, HOPE IS LIMITED, and hope wears out, Rogue does not.

Hope is limited mainly to mutants, Rogue is not limited to any power bearer, whether mutant aliens or gods among others.

Rogue does not wear out using multiple powers, Hope does wear out.

Hope does not require contact, surprise Rogue can absorb contact and now it can also absorb at a distance, it does not require skin-to-skin contact, which is a stupid excuse, Elixir was already considered omega when his power depended on touch, and Rogue was always more powerful, and as I said today she can absorb at a distance too.

I insist Hope is very simple just does power mime.

Rogue makes mimicry of power, improves it, takes physical abilities, takes vital energy (leaving enemies in a coma) and can do better Psychic scans than telepats, and all this can be broken down into different powers.

Rogue should be omega level by manifestation of powers, power manipulator, and unlimited energy provider, as you see it is the one that has more power achievements among the x-men than almost all those on that list.

And no, Rogue is not limited, Hope is. It seems ridiculous to me that she is on that list and Rogue is not, when Rogue is more powerful and is more powerful in the power they share, and as I said Rogue has other powers with respect to the absorption that should be already confirmed omega, Hope is simply a mime of power, and in that Rogue beats him, and he is not limited like Hope if he is, and much, he only mimics mutants.

The powers of Rogue are much broader than a simple imitator, and besides that in the imitation rogue has shown greater potential, worse as I said she is much more, a container of unlimited energy and powers.
    Power mimicry isnt what makes Hope an omega. It was explained to me that it was her ability to activate the X-gene and reverse M-Day in Second Coming, something no other being was able to do

I admitted dont know much about Rogue's current status bc I missed the last half of MMX but we also dont know what Hickman is planning for her. MMX isnt a status quo that has been around for long and hasnt bee developed yet outside of there. I think we'll have to wait and see if she pops up in HoX and/or what Excalibur has in store for her

FYI, Elixir doesnt need to touch a person to use his powers. He can heal multiple characters at once from a distance. He was considered one early on when he did have to touch bc the definition of omega status was different and only just got revised
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-29-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Oh that makes sense. Guess I'll have to finish it out

Power mimicry isnt what makes Hope an omega. It was explained to me that it was her ability to activate the X-gene and reverse M-Day in Second Coming, something no other being was able to do

I admitted dont know much about Rogue's current status bc I missed the last half of MMX but we also dont know what Hickman is planning for her. MMX isnt a status quo that has been around for long and hasnt bee developed yet outside of there. I think we'll have to wait and see if she pops up in HoX and/or what Excalibur has in store for her

FYI, Elixir doesnt need to touch a person to use his powers. He can heal multiple characters at once from a distance. He was considered one early on when he did have to touch bc the definition of omega status was different and only just got revised
    That is not what the recent book says sorry.

and as I said in power mime Rogue has proved to be a lot more powerful, even when the powers of Rogue were blocked it was already more powerful, now imgina are unlocked and already have control of them again.

As I said Rogue is not limited, Hope is and much, and he is omega in mimkca of power, here he says clearly.

Rogue in mime is superior and rogue is much more she takes vital energy and is the container of unlimited powers, and they have countless achievements, Hope I insist is very limited only to mutants and wears out with a few powers.

Here it is to defend the indefensible, Rogue is omega, it is only necessary to confirm it, and it is sad that even without being confirmed it is more powerful and more potential than more than half of that list XD.

It seems so stupid to me that even Rogue, with control and with new avenues, is still a potential omega and not a confirmed omega, it is ridiculous, she had to be confirmed from xtremeX-Men that one of her advances was seen, or in xmlegacy when she showed an increasingly large potential with control, and now not even with its new increases in powers, and this is only the beginning ..

We know she is, but why not confirm it at once.

I love almost everyone who is in that ranking, but Rogue potentially and in gross power, is more powerful than almost everyone who is on that list, especially Hope who is quite weak in the field of imitating powers, Rogue is better and does many many more things than just copying powers.

Without fear of saying Rogue when in control, and with all his achievements, he is more powerful than Jean Gray, Storm, Iceman, Exodus, Proteus Rachel, and especially Hope's useless, Rogue is superior Hope Summers in all aspects of power that they share similar, Rogue is better handling multiple powers and does not wear out, and Rogue's powers are many more than just imitating powers, she many different things ..

It is ridiculous that she who is more powerful than almost everyone on that list, even a possible omega and not a confirmed omega, proque more powerful and with much more potential is. and much more now with its new power advances.

In short, Rogue is an omega level mutant, they just need to be mentioned on paper.

They remember how useless many omega mutants were against the celestial (storm iceman rachel etc) that was going to destroy the earth, and that Rogue with his pdoeres had to save the earth, the same happened with the hecatomb and the 8 billion entities Cable and iceman were useless.

Technically and with hehcos Rogue is the most powerful x men, this seems stupid to me, and more being Hope omega, when I pray is better in everything and is of greater potential.
    Absolutely, You brilliant being you, you get it.

Look, it ain't about fanboy gonna fanboy (me) it's rational reason, honest

I'm coming at this whole franchise through evolutionary mutations, it's always been the thing that caught my attention towards the X-Men and Marvel.

Any organism would find Rogues mutation to be crazy useful. She ultimately can sustain her life by absorption, she doesn't have to kill another being, she's gone through the worry and fear that she would and could, but she has now evolved (mentally and in aptitude) to be able to harness her mutation. (and this aint a recent development either, she's been able for years now)

When Hickman was announced, and that a new seminal X-Men moment was on the horizon, that would focus on powers and mutations I was bouncing off the walls with excitement, thinking that if he was a thorough and smart as people laud him to be then this would be where Rogues mutation got some spotlight shone on how freaking nuts it is.

That Hope shit is just a downright pile of steaming crap, She ain't the messiah, just a very naughty girl! I've been following Hopes story, because her and Rogue were close in the beginning, her only feat of note was the Scarlet Witch mimic in AVsX. But there she had the phoenix in tow and Wanda probably carried the lions share of that feat. She is noted as a Power Manipulation Omega in Hox, but that's what Rogue has been doing pretty well for the past 30 years of publication, I've got a whole cabinet of comics depicting it!

It's very early days for Hox and Hickman granted, and some of those Omegas are dubious, to say the least, there are some blatant overlaps to some of those categories, and powers like teleportation (another freaking useful mutation for any lifeform) have not been acknowledged either, but the book has fired a few blanks already. I don't want no hierarchy bullshit in my X-Men please.

This ain't about me wanting Rogue to be an Omega, I don't give a hoot about who's the most powerful, it's about wanting some realization from the creators of these mutants books of how some characters mutations truly are evolutionary advancements for humans, and to remind us that the fear and prejudice that these characters receive is unfounded and backwards.

And for the love of God, involve Rogue in some inspirational stories about her mutation and force of character.

PS Wow lots posts to read above, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Absolutely, You brilliant being you, you get it.

Look, it ain't about fanboy gonna fanboy (me) it's rational reason, honest

I'm coming at this whole franchise through evolutionary mutations, it's always been the thing that caught my attention towards the X-Men and Marvel.

Any organism would find Rogues mutation to be crazy useful. She ultimately can sustain her life by absorption, she doesn't have to kill another being, she's gone through the worry and fear that she would and could, but she has now evolved (mentally and in aptitude) to be able to harness her mutation. (and this aint a recent development either, she's been able for years now)

When Hickman was announced, and that a new seminal X-Men moment was on the horizon, that would focus on powers and mutations I was bouncing off the walls with excitement, thinking that if he was a thorough and smart as people laud him to be then this would be where Rogues mutation got some spotlight shone on how freaking nuts it is.

That Hope shit is just a downright pile of steaming crap, She ain't the messiah, just a very naughty girl! I've been following Hopes story, because her and Rogue were close in the beginning, her only feat of note was the Scarlet Witch mimic in AVsX. But there she had the phoenix in tow and Wanda probably carried the lions share of that feat. She is noted as a Power Manipulation Omega in Hox, but that's what Rogue has been doing pretty well for the past 30 years of publication, I've got a whole cabinet of comics depicting it!

It's very early days for Hox and Hickman granted, and some of those Omegas are dubious, to say the least, there are some blatant overlaps to some of those categories, and powers like teleportation (another freaking useful mutation for any lifeform) have not been acknowledged either, but the book has fired a few blanks already. I don't want no hierarchy bullshit in my X-Men please.

This ain't about me wanting Rogue to be an Omega, I don't give a hoot about who's the most powerful, it's about wanting some realization from the creators of these mutants books of how some characters mutations truly are evolutionary advancements for humans, and to remind us that the fear and prejudice that these characters receive is unfounded and backwards.

And for the love of God, involve Rogue in some inspirational stories about her mutation and force of character.

PS Wow lots posts to read above, cool.
    Teleportation isnt listed bc thats a power with a clear measurable limitation. The best teleporter in mutant world is Illyana but there are too many questions to be asked that would rule her out. Not every power has the capacity to be omega level

Astonishing Member

and as I said in power mime Rogue has proved to be a lot more powerful, even when the powers of Rogue were blocked it was already more powerful, now imgina are unlocked and already have control of them again.

As I said Rogue is not limited, Hope is and much, and he is omega in mimkca of power, here he says clearly.

Rogue in mime is superior and rogue is much more she takes vital energy and is the container of unlimited powers, and they have countless achievements, Hope I insist is very limited only to mutants and wears out with a few powers.

Here it is to defend the indefensible, Rogue is omega, it is only necessary to confirm it, and it is sad that even without being confirmed it is more powerful and more potential than more than half of that list XD.
    Rogue is still super powerful. But Hope is an Omega level mutant. No one is disputing Rogue's feats or her recent power upgrade it's just that Hope has the potential to outstrip her in the power manipulation department.

Um, not sure on this, Rogues the one to have been seen to be able to utilize the power that she has absorbed differently/more advanced than the character that she's taken it from, that's why she was a trainer/tutor to the younger characters in Legacy, she didn't have the mental resistance (limitations/fears) of the person who's power she has absorbed, so has been shown to manipulate the others powers more effectively than Hope has ever shown.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It’s ridiculous and childish to say your character is all powerful, or that being more powerful makes the characters. Thanos with the Infinity gems is more powerful. But is he more popular or better a character? No.
    We're not being childish in saying that Rogue is all powerful, buddy, we're saying that we've seen Rogue be all powerful in these books that we've been purchasing for years.

True dat!

Teleportation isnt listed bc thats a power with a clear measurable limitation. The best teleporter in mutant world is Illyana but there are too many questions to be asked that would rule her out. Not every power has the capacity to be omega level
    Yeah, but I'm outright saying the Omega categories offered so far are limited Teleportation absolutely should be recognized, it's 'life as we know it' enriching/advancing/progressive and in the wrong organisms hands could be just as catastrophic as reality warping or power manipulation.

And another thing, a lot of those listed Omega categories have obvious limitations, as they are limited by matter or the presence of other beings (for telepathy and power manipulations)