Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Art of Rogue by various artists from her first two decades of being published in the 1980s through the 1990s:

Michael Golden, Dave Cockrum, Sal Buscema, Frank Springer, Bret Blevins

John Romita Jr., Mike Zeck, Paul Smith, Arthur Adams, Alan Davis

Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Marc Silvestri, Jon Bogdanove, Keith Pollard

Todd McFarlane, Colleen Doran, Walt Simonson, Mike Vosburg, Lou Manna

Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, Ron Wagner, Geoff Senior

Liam Sharp, Bryan Hitch, Lee Weeks, Scott Kolins, Mike Wieringo

Kelley Jones, German Garcia, Phil Jimenez, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz

Her green/black Outback costume is an underrated gem

BANNED

2nd and 4th row for me.

Oooh , great/fantastic/wonderful way to start a new page off Electricmastro, You'd da man/Live long and prosper/God bless You/Namaste/U Go Gurl/May the seeds of your loins be fruitful/Cheers bub (Pick one as an expression of gratitude from me to you)

Hmmm

Purely on the art, I'm loving and gonna track down....

- Paul Smith, Arthur Adams, Barry Windsor-Smith, Marc Silvestri, Todd McFarlane, Colleen Doran, Walt Simonson, Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, German Garcia, Phil Jimenez, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz (although I would've thought that artist was Bachalo)

On Costumes and Hair I'm lovin'...

- Paul Smith, Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Oooh , great/fantastic/wonderful way to start a new page off Electricmastro, You'd da man/Live long and prosper/God bless You/Namaste/U Go Gurl/May the seeds of your loins be fruitful/Cheers bub (Pick one as an expression of gratitude from me to you)

Hmmm

Purely on the art, I'm loving and gonna track down....

- Paul Smith, Arthur Adams, Barry Windsor-Smith, Marc Silvestri, Todd McFarlane, Colleen Doran, Walt Simonson, Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, German Garcia, Phil Jimenez, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz (although I would've thought that artist was Bachalo)

On Costumes and Hair I'm lovin'...

- Paul Smith, Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz
    Rogue was called one of the most beautiful women ever seen in Rogue #1, which I personally think is quite fitting for how Mike Wieringo drew her in that issue. Might be one of might favorite drawn renditions of her actually.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Rogue's hairstyles span generations and yet she hasn't aged a day
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Art of Rogue by various artists from her first two decades of being published in the 1980s through the 1990s:

Michael Golden, Dave Cockrum, Sal Buscema, Frank Springer, Bret Blevins

John Romita Jr., Mike Zeck, Paul Smith, Arthur Adams, Alan Davis

Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Marc Silvestri, Jon Bogdanove, Keith Pollard

Todd McFarlane, Colleen Doran, Walt Simonson, Mike Vosburg, Lou Manna

Whilce Portacio, Jim Lee, Darick Robertson, Ron Wagner, Geoff Senior

Liam Sharp, Bryan Hitch, Lee Weeks, Scott Kolins, Mike Wieringo

Kelley Jones, German Garcia, Phil Jimenez, Oscar Jimenez, Roger Cruz
    Rogue looked awful when they decided to draw her with big 80s hair, and in a couple of those pictures it looks like she went to Wolverine's hair stylist. She looked a lot better in the 90s and 2000s.

BANNED

I wonder if they will introduce Rogue in Captain Marvel 2? I'm happy we'll get to see a real Rogue in the movies instead of the disaster that happened in Singerverse.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Rogue looked awful when they decided to draw her with big 80s hair, and in a couple of those pictures it looks like she went to Wolverine's hair stylist. She looked a lot better in the 90s and 2000s.
    Yeah, I think it was in 1991 with Jim Lee's rendering in X-Men #1 is when her look finally became properly defined.

Last edited by Electricmastro; 10-19-2019 at 12:51 PM.

I think her 80s hair was mostly fine, as long as it didn't go full out 'wolverine' hair. Silvistri with her shaggy bob was cute.

Though I agree her iconic looks came more from the 90s and modern looks.

It's weird, I kinda disliked it when she was wearing it mostly the darn boob window every artist would unzip but now I miss her X-Men Legacy look.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I wonder if they will introduce Rogue in Captain Marvel 2? I'm happy we'll get to see a real Rogue in the movies instead of the disaster that happened in Singerverse.
    That'll be too soon for any X-Men. That movie will introduce Spectrum (Monica was a child in the first film), and probably utilise Ms. Marvel whose show will have been released by then. I can see Captain Marvel 3 adapting the Rogue intro story though, with minor changes so that Carol's depowering is temporary while Rogue still gets the flying brick powerset.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Maybe giving Rogue template recall like XXM & Exiles... That'd be best for me...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

As much as I want to see it on screen, I don't think we'll see the Rogue/Captain Marvel story portrayed in a CM movie. I think they want to keep Captain Marvel as a cosmic franchise, and the Rogue/permabsorption story is a bit too intimate and human to integrate into a big cosmic story. Unless they have the absorption happen in the opening scene and then spend the rest of the movie with Carol, the starjammers, and the brood in space which would actually be a lot of fun. Captain Marvel: Binary would be a really good name for a second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I think her 80s hair was mostly fine, as long as it didn't go full out 'wolverine' hair. Silvistri with her shaggy bob was cute.

Though I agree her iconic looks came more from the 90s and modern looks.

It's weird, I kinda disliked it when she was wearing it mostly the darn boob window every artist would unzip but now I miss her X-Men Legacy look.

Rogue legacy was the most besutifullllllll and hot Rogue.

The worst. Rogue no face by acuña

For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah