Default When did Detective comics become exclusively Batman?

I know all of the Golden Age books had a bunch of different stories starring a bunch of different characters. What was the year or the issue that Batman became the solo story in Detective Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    I know all of the Golden Age books had a bunch of different stories starring a bunch of different characters. What was the year or the issue that Batman became the solo story in Detective Comics?
    I don't know, but I can tell that in the Silver and Bronze ages there are lots of issues with a backstory on another character. Also, through time the Batfamilly will grow, and Detective Comics will become more of a "Batfamilly" book than a Batman (or Batman & Robin) one.
    There will be some issues were Batman is not even there, but only the other members of the familly. So Detective Comics has never really been a solo Batman comics.

Detective pretty much always had at least one backup feature until the mid-80’s - #568 was when those went away. That’s leaving aside the occasional full-length issue.
    Cheers - CL

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
    Detective pretty much always had at least one backup feature until the mid-80’s - #568 was when those went away. That’s leaving aside the occasional full-length issue.
    The backup came back several times, though.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord