Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Sersi of the Eternals Appreciation (2019)

First appearance: The Eternals #3 (September 1976):

Though it appears they later retconned it to being a single panel in Strange Tales #109 (June 1963) as her "first" appearance?

In the 1980s, Roger Stern started having her appear in The Avengers with Sersi eventually becoming a member of that team.

It's a shame that Sersi never remained a mainstay on the Avengers. She was such a cool character. And I even enjoyed the whole thing she had with Dane.

Maybe when the Eternals movie shows up, Sersi will find her way back on the Avengers. Or at least get more spotlight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's a shame that Sersi never remained a mainstay on the Avengers. She was such a cool character. And I even enjoyed the whole thing she had with Dane.

Maybe when the Eternals movie shows up, Sersi will find her way back on the Avengers. Or at least get more spotlight.
    Yeah, she was a favourite of mine during her stint

Love her. Loved her when she appeared in the Cap book, especially. She threw Steve for a loop...

RCO011 (1).jpg
    RCO012.jpg

And later...

Sersi.jpg

still mad that Aaron killeld her off.

then again, she is immortal so she will be back I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post

The Eternals have a movie coming down the pike, so I'm 100% sure their death will be reversed. Heck, their death is probably the start of whatever storyline they have planned as I'm sure the people on the comics side were well aware they have a movie coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The Eternals have a movie coming down the pike, so I'm 100% sure their death will be reversed. Heck, their death is probably the start of whatever storyline they have planned as I'm sure the people on the comics side were well aware they have a movie coming out.
    They are. I went to the Marvel Comics: Next Big Thing panel at SDCC last year and there were Disney officials standing guard, in the back of the room, to make sure that no asked the panel, made up entirely of comics people (Cates was on the panel and so was Stohl), that no one asked any questions on the upcoming films. Cebulski pointed them out and told us not to bother asking any movie-related questions because their answer would always be 'no comment'. This is what clued me in that the comics people might know more about the movies than they let on. At least the writers who may be writing a character set to appear in a film.

Sersi and Ikaris vs Doom

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I think so, too. After all, death isn't the same thing for the Eternals, especially the really powerful Eternals. I used to think that was one of the functions of the Uni-Mind -- to act as a cosmic backup drive for the Eternals' true essence. Resurrecting an Eternal would probably be difficult, but not impossible if that's the case.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

I want Eva Green for Sersi in MCU.

I never really understood her powers. Does she fall into the spectrum category of being too powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I never really understood her powers. Does she fall into the spectrum category of being too powerful?
    she is very OP.

So what exactly are her powers? I know little to nothing about the Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    So what exactly are her powers? I know little to nothing about the Eternals.
    Immortality, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Matter Transmutation, Illusions, Cosmic Energy etc

Immortality, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Matter Transmutation, Illusions, Cosmic Energy etc
    So a little bit of everything. Haha.