Default Meliodas vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo following the first reforging of Zangetsu vs Meliodas before he regained his full power.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-29-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Ok so Meliodas is from before his re-match with Galand, does he get Lostvayne?

Not sure which Ichigo you mean. First reforging of Zangetsu could mean a few things. Is it his powers after the Fullbringer arc or when he gets two Zangetsus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ok so Meliodas is from before his re-match with Galand, does he get Lostvayne?

Not sure which Ichigo you mean. First reforging of Zangetsu could mean a few things. Is it his powers after the Fullbringer arc or when he gets two Zangetsus?
    Meliodas has Lostvayne and the Ichigo I'm referring to is after he gained his dual Zangetsus.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Meliodas has Lostvayne and the Ichigo I'm referring to is after he gained his dual Zangetsus.
    Ok, thanks.

That's a fight then. Both of them can definitely hurt one another and both of them have plenty of endurance to truck along. Meliodas has healing abilities and he can reflect Getsuga Tenshou if he can get in a good Full Counter. I'd say that Ichigo has the much greater speed edge though, just the fact that he can keep up with people on Zero squad level shows that. So Ichigo will be hitting Meliodas more, but Meliodas isn't going to go down easily and has a number of ways to mess up Ichigo's day.

That includes Revenge Counter which is practically designed for this kind of situation. Though he still has to hit with that. And there's always a chance that Ichigo just kills him while he's trying to build up Revenge Counter. That true Zangetsu power + Hollow form + bankai that can one shot Yhwach is a deadly combo.

I'd generally go with Ichigo like 8/10 due to better speed. YMMV

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, while Meliodas is strong enough to really mess with Ichigo's day if he puts hands on him, Ichigo - by this point in the story - is kind of bananas fast and hits more than hard enough to hurt as well.

If Meliodas immediately goes Demon Mode, which he could do even without his full power, the boost he gets to durability and speed might be enough to drag out a couple of ugly wins but I'd back Ichigo myself.