Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Nice, I was going to say Davis. He's an underrated writer with considerable history on Superman, and his work is still so good. His Savage Hulk was something else.

But yeah, I think what would even gauge my interest is seeing how Bendis goes out. But trying to think ahead:

Of all the good friends he has in the wings, I'm most fond of Oeming taking a title. I think David Williams would have a style complimentary to him.

Corinna Bechko amd Gabriel Hardman have a spectacular working chemistry and they've already landed at DC woth Earth One. Very fun and detailed storytelling.

On a list of the likely, I'm actually very fond of James Robinson. He can write for very long periods out of nowhere with a very solid grasp on the components that make superhero stories work. It would be great of him to bring his Invaders artist, Steve Pugh, back to DC. He's even better now than he was back in Superman vs Terminator.

Keith Champagne did a good and quick fill in story not long ago. I'd be open to seeing him continue the Action Comics direction with Jack Herbert.

Also, I know Hitch and Rob Williams really like the character and would probably take a shot. I would hope they could get someone like Barrows or Fabok, or an up and comer.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

For me, it depends on how Bendis goes out. If he leaves things in a mess, get Jurgens and Herbert back in to clean up, with Louise Simsonson and someone fresh on the other book.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Nearly all of Bendis's more popular runs at Marvel lasted for at least five to ten years. I'm guessing that he'll stay on the Superman stuff for just as long.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Mark Millar would be brilliant on the main Superman title. He truly is a great writer. His comics are slick while also providing a tremendous deal heart and humanity that most comic book readers take for granted.

I couldn't pick a single artist to go along with Millar on the 'Superman' title, so here's a list of pencilled who might fit the bill:
    Joe Quesada
    Chris Bachalo
    Marc Silvestri
    Peter Snejbjerg
    Scott Hampton
    Kevin O'Neill
    Tony Harris
    JH Williams
    Fiona Staples
    David Rubin
    Dave Gibbons
    Mark Buckingham
    David Mazzucchelli
    Kyle Baker
    Kieth Giffen
    Travis Charest
    Joe Madureira
    The list goes on

For Action Comics I would have Peter Milligan and Mike Allred or Mike Baron and Steve Rude.