Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Tigra & Dazzler Show (2019)

Issa dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog--

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    To be fair they were never gonna let her look like she does in the comics, they know the furries would have a field day with that.

As it stands I am warming to the look, even if it does seem ver Thundercatíy...
    Yeah, so the costume redesign is fair enough. I bet she'll be sporting something similar in the comics once this comes out. But that doesn't explain the above the shoulders haircut, which is OOC.

I have liked Tigra especially in the WCA. I was hopping she would stick around the newer version after the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    I have liked Tigra especially in the WCA. I was hopping she would stick around the newer version after the first arc.
    Woulda been cool to have a team mom for Clint's washed up dad dynamic, yeah.
    Issa dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog--

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tigra's got a Hulu show! Weirdly, her co-star is Dazzler.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...nimated-series
    Wasnít expecting that but Iím super keen!

Incredible Member

I'd have kept the long hair for Tigra -- and given the short hair to Dazzler -- since she's known for having both short and long hair. Tigra with short hair looks like something out of Thundercats.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    To be fair they were never gonna let her look like she does in the comics, they know the furries would have a field day with that.
    The outfit is fine -- they retained most of her classic elements -- the talisman and the teeth for a belt. Strips are there. The tail was added in West Coast Avengers -- but it's been around for 30 years, so I guess it is also classic. The hair, though -- ugh!