Default Rogue`s death in Uncanny X-force 19.1

Just curious, how s this possible. Logan s main power always was regeneration, and here
    s rogue draining him, then proceed to die by average claw wound. How is that possibleRCO013_1468989876.jpg

RCO014_1468989876.jpg

Hiya,

Welcome to the boards, I hope you survive the experience!

Uh, the writer had a 'thing' for impaling the ladies as to cause man pain, in a nutshell.

He had Rogue be impaled 3 times in quick succession, all for the same outcome.

Uncanny X-Force = to have Magneto lose the mother of his child and cry out in anguish
    Age of Ultron = to have his original character lament having impaled her, his cry of anguish was an inner repressed cry of anguish
    Uncanny Avengers = to have Wolverine cry out in anguish

On that specific UX example of fridging -

She's wearing her gloves at that moment, so I'm assuming that she was trying to cave his head in rather than absorb his powers. I think AoA Rogue had magnetism powers in addition to her absorption powers. The energy seen coming from her mouth is from being shot by Wolverine arm gun thingy.

Yeah, it wasn't the best of times as a Rogue fan, a very cold time.

Thank you for the answer.So that s bad writing?Because she s clearly says she s gonna absorb him.With gloves.Lol..
    Last edited by Thane; 12-08-2019 at 09:31 AM.