Default X-Positions Are Back......Kind of?

https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...12644918034432
    ATTN: #XMen fans - #XMenMonday is coming to AiPT! and #Marvel Senior Editor @cracksh0t is coming along for the ride! Every Monday, Jordan will provide sneak peeks and answers to YOUR questions. It all kicks off next Monday (2/25), so... what do you want to ask Jordan, X-Fans?
    Adventures in Poor Taste brings back.....X-Positions??? Or at least X-Positions from just JDW; a spiritual successor, if you must.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...12644918034432

Adventures in Poor Taste brings back.....X-Positions??? Or at least X-Positions from just JDW; a spiritual successor, if you must.
    Nah, sounds like it's just the Q&As he was already often doing on the train.

Yeah, this is just what he was already doing on Twitter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I applaud Jordan for giving his availability for this but the problem with these QnA's is that the majority of the questions are asking for spoilers that the editor is obviously not going to give, so they sometimes become just a series of annoying "Wait and see"'s. I think it's more up to the interviewers to select questions that Jordan can actually answer, which is not what I felt they were doing here for a lot of X-Positions.

What’s the point? The questions are just “when is ______ coming back?”, that they never answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Nah, sounds like it's just the Q&As he was already often doing on the train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, this is just what he was already doing on Twitter.
    But now it's corporately monetized!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    What’s the point? The questions are just “when is ______ coming back?”, that they never answer.
    Pretty much this.

Preview pix will give more tgan JDW will lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-18-2019 at 01:15 PM.

BANNED

As anyone who has read actual X-Positions can attest, JDW is more honest than 95% of the writers and editors who have participated over the years. Can't say how many times I've heard creators say how much they love Character X but they juuuuuust don't fit into the story right now.

The thing is that we have to go make our questions that don't involve "where is that one character", otherwise these are the only questions they will be able to pick and we'll receive non-answers.

So go make interesting questions about the stories and editorial, things you didn't understand... to keep this thing alive and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    The thing is that we have to go make our questions that don't involve "where is that one character", otherwise these are the only questions they will be able to pick and we'll receive non-answers.

So go make interesting questions about the stories and editorial, things you didn't understand... to keep this thing alive and useful.
    Or...and this might sound crazy but...the writers and editorial could just give us the characters we keep asking for? Maybe see how much they keep getting asked about and all the interest for them and just give us a book starring them instead of throwing globs of wax or Wolverine clone number 275 at us.

What else could we ask them anyway?

we need to ask effective questions that can't be dodged

which x-men are canonically thicc, and which aren't
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I’m gonna ask him every week if he brought back Nick Lowe’s whiteboard yet that listed the status of every X-Man.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I hope Snoop Dogg strong arms JDW into telling us when Boom Boom will be back in X-Force.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I hope Snoop Dogg strong arms JDW into telling us when Boom Boom will be back in X-Force.
    If Supreme Leader White fails to confirm that Tabby is picking up Roberto from Five Guys for the second arc, I'll vote to impose sanctions on Transia.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate