Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    If Nate doesn't get punched in the face at the end of all this then this will have been a waste of time event.
    I'm guessing the big reveal will be "OMG LEGION WAS RESPONSIBLE AFTER ALL" and Nate's all like "Why me?!?" and joins a team full time.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I'm guessing the big reveal will be "OMG LEGION WAS RESPONSIBLE AFTER ALL" and Nate's all like "Why me?!?" and joins a team full time.
    I'd be disappointed, but not surprised. I mean this is after all an AoA remix.

Extraordinary Member

If Nate doesn't get punched in the face at the end of all this then this will have been a waste of time event.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    This would make me mad. Nate is just so creepy right now, I want him to get punched.

Extraordinary Member

I'd be disappointed, but not surprised. I mean this is after all an AoA remix.
    That would make it way too close to Age of X (which it already is.)

I didn't like this at all. I just didn't find it interesting in the slightest and usually i'm pretty open about storylines but it just did nothing for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Empty is thy hand!

It was decent. I'm looking forward to seeing how well the minis are pulled off and if they tie together in the end.

Love is forbidden by the "heroes"? Someone's a Star Wars prequel fan....

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It was a fine issue that accomplished what it was made to do, beyond that it was quick and uneventful. The art was nice, but a bit stiff in the action sequences. Would have liked more information about the history of this world.

All-New Member

I'm not a huge person for alternate realities but I really enjoyed this. Enough that I'll probably sample most of the #1s before whittling down which minis to stick with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    This would make me mad. Nate is just so creepy right now, I want him to get punched.
    Creepy? How? Hes just a kid. Cant be more than 20.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Because his idea is to make a weird sexless world where people are born from "Hatcheries." And that is his vision of a perfect world.

He also put a woman he was seemingly attracted to-Dani-in prison and let's not even get into the weird 60s aesthetic.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    He is a test tube baby. He could be one or five years old for all we know

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I didn't like this at all. I just didn't find it interesting in the slightest and usually i'm pretty open about storylines but it just did nothing for me.
    It had a 60's comic book feeling, but I didn't know wtf was going on because of the art...everything was frozen, but then Colossus stopped a truck from crushing people and they were aware that things were moving....I didn't get it.

Did Warren look fat to anyone else?

I was embarrassed for Jean...throws herself at a man and then he walks away after sex...wow

and Storm saying how Nature girl stinks....Unnecessary!

Mighty Member

Better than what I was expecting. I liked this more than the setup in Uncanny that wasted 10 issues. I want this to go by fast though so these x-men can back to reality

Fantastic Member

I definitely liked this more than I thought I would. Nice introduction to the reality, set up the minis nicely, good art, GREAT coloring.

I can't really remember all the books/authors that the creators cited when they were interviewed about which type of dystopic utopia this would be, but it reminded me, in more than one way, of the 1985 Terry Gilliam movie, Brazil.

I think I'll go watch that tonight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Because his idea is to make a weird sexless world where people are born from "Hatcheries." And that is his vision of a perfect world.

He also put a woman he was seemingly attracted to-Dani-in prison and let's not even get into the weird 60s aesthetic.
    That's called bad writing. He hasnt mentioned Dani..Maddy...Threnody. No one who mattered to him before this.