Page 39 of 207 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    You’ve never heard of Vanity Fair?
    LOL! What can I say, Maestroneto -- I am an idiot, I feel shame. (I've read more than a few issues, but in skimming the blog or whatever it was, I missed that their source was Vanity Fair.)

Okay, now I do believe those quotes and it is hysterical anyone working for Rupert Murdoch would complain about capitalism. I found Vanity Fair's original. It's longer and better. I've been waiting for a real behind-the-scenes piece on the merger. It still is a good read and a lot more believable coming from the source:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...x-freakout/amp
    Last edited by Brian B; 03-17-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Someone on reddit theorized that the aliens are the D'Bari based on the shot in the international trailer showing a supernova...
    Not again, no! Nooo!! Will Marvel never leave the poor broccoli people alone?!?

Someone on reddit theorized that the aliens are the D'Bari based on the shot in the international trailer showing a supernova.

On Jimmy Fallon Jessica Chastain said that character’s motive is just in her eyes. Maybe she wants the Phoenix so she can resurrect the planet it destroyed?
    That would make a lot of sense. And it would nicely reflect an element of the comics, which is certainly a nice bonus. I can easily envision Chastain's character being on a mission to use the Phoenix to resurrect a planet that it had previously destroyed. That would be a good motivation and one that would have plenty of emotional stakes, which is critical for any Phoenix Saga.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Someone on reddit theorized that the aliens are the D'Bari based on the shot in the international trailer showing a supernova.

On Jimmy Fallon Jessica Chastain said that character’s motive is just in her eyes. Maybe she wants the Phoenix so she can resurrect the planet it destroyed?
    Personally I don't think that's the case. The Phoenix effect is Jean's ultimate expression (at least what we've been shown in Apocalypse). This "force", as Chastain's character says, has destroyed everything it has come into contact with until Jean. And then she essentially absorbed it. I think Chastain is from a race that has been trying to harness the "force" for their own plans and has not had a viable option until Jean and will try to harness or control Jean for her races needs. Given the way this universe works there is no Phoenix Force to speak of, just it looks like the combined power of Jean's ultimate expression with a cosmic energy.

fan art

Last edited by juan678; 03-19-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    fan art
    Amazing artwork! It captures the expression, the uniform, and the effects of the Phoenix. Nice find!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Stark Phoenix.

Stark Phoenix.

The little dove has grown into a majestic bird of prey.

They need to do a Stan Lee tribute like the one Captain Marvel had.

more fan art

Nostalgia Critic summed up the problems with X3 which I think people have forgotten about.