Page 191 of 207 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3103
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    The two parter was canned in late pre-production according to Deadline Hollywood. This was before Fox had decided who to sell the studio to and Comcast was the top bidder.
    Appreciate the correction! Either way, it seemed like the potential sale caused Fox to get cold feet on the two-parter. Shame, that.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Skrull concept art.

Skrull concept art.
    lol those look great

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    lol those look great
    They did sorta use that design for the D’Bari but got rid of the pointy ears and changed the skin color.

is there going to be an extended cut? At this point, the dismal box office, there needs to be something extra to pique interest of casual viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is there going to be an extended cut? At this point, the dismal box office, there needs to be something extra to pique interest of casual viewers.
    A lot of casual viewers didn’t even know their was a new X-Men based on tracking polls. That is how bad the marketing campaign was.

But I do hope there is an extended cut.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 08-05-2019 at 03:21 PM.

More alien stuff.

More alien stuff.

Neat! Wonder if that was meant to be the Shi'ar or the D'Bari homeworld? Considering how much this movie was changed behind the camera (not to the extent of something like Justice League, but still pretty dang significantly), I hope the bluray is packed with extra stuff.

Of course, I'm still holding out hope for an extended cut, but we'll see. Kinberg leaving the studio means that it likely wouldn't be a formal director's cut, but I could live with that. Curious to see how much commentary and featurettes he contributes to on the home release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Neat! Wonder if that was meant to be the Shi'ar or the D'Bari homeworld? Considering how much this movie was changed behind the camera (not to the extent of something like Justice League, but still pretty dang significantly), I hope the bluray is packed with extra stuff.

Of course, I'm still holding out hope for an extended cut, but we'll see. Kinberg leaving the studio means that it likely wouldn't be a formal director's cut, but I could live with that. Curious to see how much commentary and featurettes he contributes to on the home release.
    This film is getting most of the blame for the losses at Fox which has caused Disney Stock to fall. I can't see it getting any extended cuts maybe before but now this will probably get a bare bones release with any extras they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    This film is getting most of the blame for the losses at Fox which has caused Disney Stock to fall. I can't see it getting any extended cuts maybe before but now this will probably get a bare bones release with any extras they already have.
    Possible, but I still lean on my Green Lantern parallel as an example of "why not?" At the very least, it could be an attempt to sell more blurays.

Not saying there will be an extended cut but this doesn’t look like bare bones release.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story...70700836293714
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 08-09-2019 at 04:05 AM.

I agree with you on this one.They are calling it a "historic loss".

This is the link.

https://globalnews.ca/video/5737834/...-historic-flop.

I'm still wondering why they choose such a bad villain for the movie. I'm still listening to that Hans Zimmer soundtrack tho.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-09-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I'm still wondering why they choose such a bad villain for the movie. I'm still listening to that Hans Zimmer soundtrack tho.
    The soundtrack was the only good part of the movie. I’ve been listening to a few tracks daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    The soundtrack was the only good part of the movie. I’ve been listening to a few tracks daily.
    Agreed, Gap is amazing.