Page 198 of 204 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3052
  1. #2956
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    movie felt so small. cosmic entity/universal danger and the final fight scene is in a train with a bunch of shape shifting aliens with no weapons going against x men with super powers.

    and how did phoenix defeat the boss? by exploding themselves. she couldve just flung her to space and to the sun at her power level.

    it wouldve been better if they just used the shiar .not the imperial guard immediately, some low ranking guards at first. and then the final fight the imperial guard shows up threatening to destroy the planet and she sacrifices herself. when they think that the phoenix is destroyed, they leave earth.

    so weak.
    That seems to have been the original plan until the studio got involved based on the rumors and what Claremont said.

  2. #2957
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    movie felt so small. cosmic entity/universal danger and the final fight scene is in a train with a bunch of shape shifting aliens with no weapons going against x men with super powers.

    and how did phoenix defeat the boss? by exploding themselves. she couldve just flung her to space and to the sun at her power level.

    it wouldve been better if they just used the shiar .not the imperial guard immediately, some low ranking guards at first. and then the final fight the imperial guard shows up threatening to destroy the planet and she sacrifices herself. when they think that the phoenix is destroyed, they leave earth.

    so weak.
    It would have been better if they were Skrulls if the plot was going to be about shape shifting aliens. Better as Shi’ar If it was true to the comics, though you would then have to include the Inner Circle for it to make sense as Lilandra as the big bad would be too weird. It was good for what it was though. More of a TV special that a big budget film.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

  3. #2958
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,879

    Default

    I love this scene.



    Dat performance, dat music! They should have kept it with some alternatizations of course.

  4. #2959
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I love this scene.



    Dat performance, dat music! They should have kept it with some alternatizations of course.
    Was this from the video release? I would like to have all of the deleted scenes.

  5. #2960
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  6. #2961
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  7. #2962
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  8. #2963
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  9. #2964
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  10. #2965
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  11. #2966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Not gonna lie. If I had a chance to take a ride on Professor Xavier's chair, I would. I completely understand Sophie Turner's actions here.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  12. #2967
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Not gonna lie. If I had a chance to take a ride on Professor Xavier's chair, I would. I completely understand Sophie Turner's actions here.

    That cool and I agree also I am a Disney shareholder who voted in favor the Disney Fox merger so the X-Men can be in the MCU and I am damn proud of it.

  13. #2968
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


    more pic dazzler

  14. #2969
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,879

    Default

    And some people say this movie doesn’t focus on Jean. She got Wolverine-level screentime.


  15. #2970
    Extraordinary Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    This isn’t me being a contrarian but I actually enjoyed Origins. It and First Class are my favorite X-Men movies.
    Not a fan of Origins, but I do find it to be the most watchable of the "bad" ones (I think the linear plot and that most of the cast turn in good performances despite the script's problems are why). First Class is objectively good, but it just never clicked with me.

    Logan and Days of Future Past are my favorites.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •