Page 99 of 207 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3103

Today Promotion Korea Seul; Evan, Michael, Sophie and Tye

Last edited by juan678; 05-27-2019 at 04:47 AM.

michaeldimotta art

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Few reasons.

-Unable to separate the character from the actor.
    -Sophie called the petition to redo the final season of GOT dumb.
    -Sophie called Dany crazy and power hungry. Literally seen people say “I was going to see this movie until she said that”.

And the last is she her stating a fact. LMAO
    Toxic fan culture has a new target - the Stark kids. Sophie has been defending the showrunners (Dan and David), so she's a target. Isaac Hempstead Wright has gotten death threats on social media from the Dany fans. It's insane.

I feel bad for Sophie having to do so much press right now. HBO called for a social media blackout a week after the GoT finale aired, so the showrunners haven't done interviews. The rest of the cast has been mostly off social media and not doing interviews, but Sophie is on a massive press tour for Dark Phoenix.

I'm not sure it will impact Dark Phoenix, but Sophie is so associated with the role of Sansa and people have strong feelings about her character which may be negative. Back when the first teaser trailer for X-Men: Acopalypse was being tested, people weren't told what the trailer was for there was quite a few responses of "OMG, Game of Thrones" on the opening shot of Sophie and then disappointment that it wasn't Game of Thrones. That's pretty much the weirdest reason I've heard a trailer hasn't tested well - people are upset it's not Game of Thrones. I'm not sure if Sophie has broken the association with Sansa enough that people see her as Jean. I don't, but I'm an long time ASOIAF reader.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I mean on the movies, sorry if i wasn't clear.
    Fox Quicksilver will be gone after this movie and the MCU already did Quicksilver, so he probably won't be on movies for a really long time.

I still have hope Wanda and Pietro will be retconed into mutants and Magneto's kids in the future on the books.
    I think Hickman will have the power to do so, and now there's a greater possibility of it actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda in the movies has none of Wanda's actual personality. She's too meek, and passive. Her look too pedestrian for a character that liked dramatic looks. Not that she should look like classic Wanda, but some better variation of the modern would've been better. Better than corset and coat. She just looks like a civilian next to the heroes in their full costumes. I'm hoping her show does better with her, since it'll have more time for just her and Vision.
    Her latest headdress from the comics looks like it could be some traditional Sokovian clothing she could wear in the show. Her look was probably the most difficult to pull off in the films.

Korea Today video

Anyone have an idea when the review embargo lifts? I've heard either tom or the Wednesday before it releases.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think Hickman will have the power to do so, and now there's a greater possibility of it actually happening.
    I would be very happy if it happens.
    here is hoping for the best.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Anyone have an idea when the review embargo lifts? I've heard either tom or the Wednesday before it releases.
    Three days before release.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Three days before release.
    Thanks. That sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    Toxic fan culture has a new target - the Stark kids. Sophie has been defending the showrunners (Dan and David), so she's a target. Isaac Hempstead Wright has gotten death threats on social media from the Dany fans. It's insane.

I feel bad for Sophie having to do so much press right now. HBO called for a social media blackout a week after the GoT finale aired, so the showrunners haven't done interviews. The rest of the cast has been mostly off social media and not doing interviews, but Sophie is on a massive press tour for Dark Phoenix.

I'm not sure it will impact Dark Phoenix, but Sophie is so associated with the role of Sansa and people have strong feelings about her character which may be negative. Back when the first teaser trailer for X-Men: Acopalypse was being tested, people weren't told what the trailer was for there was quite a few responses of "OMG, Game of Thrones" on the opening shot of Sophie and then disappointment that it wasn't Game of Thrones. That's pretty much the weirdest reason I've heard a trailer hasn't tested well - people are upset it's not Game of Thrones. I'm not sure if Sophie has broken the association with Sansa enough that people see her as Jean. I don't, but I'm an long time ASOIAF reader.
    I won't defend any kind of death threats, but i will say bran is trash

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post

I don't think she had the time for being known as Jean. It's a major problem of stunt casting

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    michaeldimotta art

That is beautiful. Love the motions and the style.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.