Page 98 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2406
  1. #1456
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I’ve seen plenty of Daenerys Targaryen fans on social media suddenly hating on this movie. lol
    Why?
    they have nothing to do with each other
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    These character are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  2. #1457
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why?
    they have nothing to do with each other
    Really?
    "Nothing to do with each other"

    Jean spoiled the bean about Jon being the heir.
    I don't watch GoT even I know that.
    "Being some sort of mutant guardian has always been more of Scott's gig""
    -Angel,x men blue #35

    "I believe in the Summers family"
    -Warpath,astonishing x-men #15

  3. #1458
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why?
    they have nothing to do with each other
    Few reasons.

    -Unable to separate the character from the actor.
    -Sophie called the petition to redo the final season of GOT dumb.
    -Sophie called Dany crazy and power hungry. Literally seen people say “I was going to see this movie until she said that”.

    And the last is she her stating a fact. LMAO

  4. #1459
    Moo-tant? Ultimate Rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    388

    Default

    So Jessica Chastain is on a talk show right now (Graham Norton), where she reveals she plays an alien, but has been told not to describe herself as an alien to the press. She says her character comes to earth to try to harness the Phoenix within Jean but ends up "empowering" her.

    The actors (Sophie, Magneto, Jessica, Prof X - I'm terrible with names, Ha!) barely acknowledge anything comicbooky about their characters designs, ticks, motivations ........

    Jeans story really does sound very much like the last stand, same phoenix in her subconscious, trauma stuff. Is the solar flare the phoenix entity or just a solar flare that triggered her? pfft and do I care? I don't think I do


    Sophie does come across better in the interview than I have seen of her before though.

  5. #1460
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    So Jessica Chastain is on a talk show right now (Graham Norton), where she reveals she plays an alien, but has been told not to describe herself as an alien to the press. She says her character comes to earth to try to harness the Phoenix within Jean but ends up "empowering" her.

    The actors (Sophie, Magneto, Jessica, Prof X - I'm terrible with names, Ha!) barely acknowledge anything comicbooky about their characters designs, ticks, motivations ........

    Jeans story really does sound very much like the last stand, same phoenix in her subconscious, trauma stuff. Is the solar flare the phoenix entity or just a solar flare that triggered her? pfft and do I care? I don't think I do


    Sophie does come across better in the interview than I have seen of her before though.
    The Last Stand didn’t make that up and Jean didn’t suffer any trauma, the movie didn’t try to develop her.
    Last edited by The Shape; 05-24-2019 at 03:31 PM.

  6. #1461
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    The Last Stand didn’t make that up and Jean didn’t suffer any trauma, the movie didn’t try to develop her.
    She "died" in X2.that is obviously a trauma.
    "Being some sort of mutant guardian has always been more of Scott's gig""
    -Angel,x men blue #35

    "I believe in the Summers family"
    -Warpath,astonishing x-men #15

  7. #1462
    Moo-tant? Ultimate Rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    She "died" in X2.that is obviously a trauma.
    I'm sure Sophie was referring to the childhood trauma that Xavier 'locked away', that's why I was all whatever. Jeans storyline is sounding very much exactly like Last Stand, it's nuts to me! bonkers! I can't believe it, after the mauling that film received .

  8. #1463
    Extraordinary Member The Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    I'm sure Sophie was referring to the childhood trauma that Xavier 'locked away', that's why I was all whatever. Jeans storyline is sounding very much exactly like Last Stand, it's nuts to me! bonkers! I can't believe it, after the mauling that film received .
    It didn’t really get mauled.

  9. #1464
    Mighty Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Don’t ignore this bit.
    78B61709-0288-4800-85C4-58ED3EE53340.jpg

  10. #1465

    Default

    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  11. #1466
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    I'm sure Sophie was referring to the childhood trauma that Xavier 'locked away', that's why I was all whatever. Jeans storyline is sounding very much exactly like Last Stand, it's nuts to me! bonkers! I can't believe it, after the mauling that film received .
    Last Stand totally ripped off X-Men TAS

  12. #1467
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    16,833

    Default




    tv spot new images

  13. #1468
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,436

    Default

    I don't like Jean being referred to as the X-Men's greatest enemy coming from within the team. Dark Phoenix persona, yes. Jean, no.

  14. #1469
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    That chopper fight scene looks almost laughable. They've never been good at giving these poses when moving things with their minds and etc., but I feel like they're getting worse.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  15. #1470
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Speaking of bad poses.

    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •