Page 62 of 207 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I can see Jessica being the Phoenix, as like a major plot twist on the third act of the movie.
    Yeah, I can see that happening. It would be a fitting way to show the split persona that the Phoenix Force created in Jean.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I just realized that the X-Men never actually fought Jean in The Last Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    All the more impressive they were able to pull it off. (Really it all came down to Tom Hardy making the dual personality in one body work.) Not only did they make a Venom movie without Spidey, they almost made as much as Spidey's most recent film.
    Now that I think about it...Venom’s second trailer was released right before Infinity War hit theaters. So the majority of Infinity War’s audience saw the trailer and that movie made two billion dollars. This new trailer of Dark Phoenix is going to play in front of Endgame which is likely to make 2 billion as well.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-18-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I just realized that the X-Men never actually fought Jean in The Last Stand.
    Well, that's one other key difference that the trailer has revealed. So those who keep saying the movie is a remake of X3 are wrong on another count.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

new pic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

new pic
    Love how Sophie looks here. Very ominous, menacing, and powerful, just as the Phoenix should be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love how Sophie looks here. Very ominous, menacing, and powerful, just as the Phoenix should be.
    I pretty much agree.

new pic

BANNED

My only disappointment is that Chastain and the Aliens spoilers:
    have no names
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-22-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Well, that's one other key difference that the trailer has revealed. So those who keep saying the movie is a remake of X3 are wrong on another count.
    Yeah, the only confrontation they have with her is Xavier getting obliterated and Jean letting Logan stab her to death with little resistance. She never actually has a battle with anybody. It’s purely X-Men vs Magneto and his henchmen like in the first film.

BANNED

Yeah, I can see that happening. It would be a fitting way to show the split persona that the Phoenix Force created in Jean.
    I also think Jessica might be the Phoenix force. Nobody else sees her. So maybe Jessica is the manifestation of the Phoenix in Jean’s mind.

If you look she and Jean at times dress similarly or have similar make up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Is this Disney’s people coming in and sexing up the trailer? Looks better than Apocalypse, at least.

“Are you threatening me?” instantly sets me off doing Cornholio though.
    Yes. I think Disney’s sexed up the trailer. I think last year that is why they had to reshoot certain scenes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I also think Jessica might be the Phoenix force. Nobody else sees her. So maybe Jessica is the manifestation of the Phoenix in Jean’s mind.

If you look she and Jean at times dress similarly or have similar make up.
    She's not the "Phoenix Force". I had been spoiled the entire movie, so you can trust me

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Yes. I think Disney’s sexed up the trailer. I think last year that is why they had to reshoot certain scenes.
    No, they re-filmed the last third act, more specifically the final battle. They changed location and used all X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    She's not the "Phoenix Force". I had been spoiled the entire movie, so you can trust me
    Ah, I wondered how you could be so certain of everything you are so certain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, I wondered how you could be so certain of everything you are so certain about.
    Confidence?