Page 97 of 207 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3103

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I don't see how a potential missed story opportunity turns a bland character into a better one, but to each his or her won.
    Love him or hate him from his and Wanda's tragic backstory and his want of vengeance to his joining the Avengers to help stop Ultron and dying saving Hawkeye he had a characters arc. XCU Quicksilver's only story is Magneto being his father and if that isn't brought full circle in Dark Phoenix than he has no arc as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    You have my attention movie...there is a lip and gif of the exploding planet

Also Dazzler gif on twitter.

Trying to get just the IMG not the msg

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Excellent.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Sad, but true. I think Marvel and Disney are committed to making Wanda and Quicksilver into something else. Them being mutants just complicates that effort, which is a shame because for years, them being Magneto's children was a big part of their character. This movie might be the last time we see that dynamic.
    A decent part for Pietro maybe, a rather overrated part for Wanda.

Thanks. This movie's got my attention...

That is uncanny.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Graham Norton y Jame Corben Show

New Chinese poster

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    He's got more characteristics like the ones I mentioned that the MCU gets right. I just remember the FoX-Men's "Peter" as a one trick poney with the overused special effects scene.
    Totally agree with your reasons. IDK what it is but I find the Fox Pietro so unlikeable.

Trust me I wanted to be into it, Apocalypse had me poised to like the team, but I think it's the WIG...it's awful. I feel like even the actor doesnt take it seriously. I hate the goggles. The silver jacket. Most egregiously, repeating the SAME gag over and over with him! I find the Magneto plot flat and tedious. In contrast, I found the MCU Wanda connection fresh.

Unfortunately as we know in comics, looks go a long way, and I like the visuals for Age of Ultron better, they ring true.

Regarding DARK PHOENIX, the comments on top of me with the gifs. This music video got me kind of excited for this....

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    In contrast, I found the MCU Wanda connection fresh.

Unfortunately as we know in comics, looks go a long way, and I like the visuals for Age of Ultron better, they ring true.
    Wanda in the movies has none of Wanda's actual personality. She's too meek, and passive. Her look too pedestrian for a character that liked dramatic looks. Not that she should look like classic Wanda, but some better variation of the modern would've been better. Better than corset and coat. She just looks like a civilian next to the heroes in their full costumes. I'm hoping her show does better with her, since it'll have more time for just her and Vision.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Since it’s been omitted from the most recent trailers (I’ve seen), I’m hoping the Polaris origin “my mutant powers triggered and caused an accident that killed my parents and my memory of it was erased” plot for Jean.
    I can dream.
    #annereynoldsforever

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Since it’s been omitted from the most recent trailers (I’ve seen), I’m hoping the Polaris origin “my mutant powers triggered and caused an accident that killed my parents and my memory of it was erased” plot for Jean.
    I can dream.
    #annereynoldsforever
    lol is there anything a mutant any mutant... has gone through that Polaris hadn't also lived through but first??

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I don't see why not. They've brought 4 people back from the dead in the span of one year in. It's not a question if they will, but rather if they care to give any time to that story. It was practically 2 pages to retcon it. They can easily write two pages to undo it.
    I mean on the movies, sorry if i wasn't clear.
    Fox Quicksilver will be gone after this movie and the MCU already did Quicksilver, so he probably won't be on movies for a really long time.

I still have hope Wanda and Pietro will be retconed into mutants and Magneto's kids in the future on the books.

2,04-3 minutes new clips Magneto vs Jean/ Helicoptero

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I’ve seen plenty of Daenerys Targaryen fans on social media suddenly hating on this movie. lol