Page 63 of 207 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Confidence?
    No. We all can be confident of what we say. I was. This was...different. like some...additional knowledge the rest of us lacked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, I wondered how you could be so certain of everything you are so certain about.
    Because I talked with people who watched the movie. They spoiled us on Superhero Hype. That's it.

While DP movie may be different from the comic book version, it still has similarities (it seems) and I am looking forward to seeing it. None of the other movies were 100% exact to the comics either, and people still enjoyed them. Besides, there is always Hope.

BANNED

While DP movie may be different from the comic book version, it still has similarities (it seems) and I am looking forward to seeing it. None of the other movies were 100% exact to the comics either, and people still enjoyed them. Besides, there is always Hope.
    MCU movies are vastly different from the comics, starting with Thor...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Because I talked with people who watched the movie. They spoiled us on Superhero Hype. That's it.
    Yeah but you’re using both the spoilers and your timeline theories as one. At least draw the lines between the two when bringing them around to different places on the internet, will ya?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Icekid View Post
    Yeah but you’re using both the spoilers and your timeline theories as one. At least draw the lines between the two when bringing them around to different places on the internet, will ya?
    Yeah, I'm doing this. In regards to the "Space Force", there are no theories, just facts/tiny spoilers. So don't worry.

All people of this forum need to know is that Jean Grey is already Phoenix long time before she would fuse with the "Space Force", as evidenced in:

X2
    The Last Stand
    Apocalypse
    The beginning of "Dark Phoenix"

It's not even a spoiler at this point.

All-New Member

Yeah, I'm doing this. In regards to the "Space Force", there are no theories, just facts/tiny spoilers. So don't worry.

All people of this forum need to know is that Jean Grey is already Phoenix long time before she would fuse with the "Space Force", as evidenced in:

X2
    The Last Stand
    Apocalypse
    The beginning of "Dark Phoenix"

It's not even a spoiler at this point.
    Hate to break it to you, but even that is exactly what I said, mixing spoilers with your own timeline theories. I have not, nor will , reveal how that definitively plays into the film. I’ve responded to things and have said maybe but I’ve never outright answered it, and as far as I know I’m the only one with the answers.

BANNED

Hate to break it to you, but even that is exactly what I said, mixing spoilers with your own timeline theories. I have not, nor will , reveal how that definitively plays into the film. I’ve responded to things and have said maybe but I’ve never outright answered it, and as far as I know I’m the only one with the answers.
    Where are my timeline theories? I can't see them at all.
    I'm just stating the truth from previous movies, movie which are 100% CANONICAL.
    That's it.
    There's no debate.

All-New Member

Where are my timeline theories? I can't see them at all.
    I'm just stating the truth from previous movies, movie which are 100% CANONICAL.
    That's it.
    There's no debate.
    You’re saying she was Phoenix long before.

Where in Apocalypse was she called Phoenix. For all you know, that shape could have been there because it’s the shape her body was making. So far that’s been revealed, the name Phoenix was used twice, during Xavier’s exposition in X3 and as far as having been officially revealed, in this film by Scott telling Jean that’s what the kids are calling her. So again, that’s not cannon, that’s your theory/interpretation mixed with what I’ve revealed and stated as fact. You’re right, there is no debate, it’s wrong.

BANNED

You’re saying she was Phoenix long before.

Where in Apocalypse was she called Phoenix. For all you know, that shape could have been there because it’s the shape her body was making. So far that’s been revealed, the name Phoenix was used twice, during Xavier’s exposition in X3 and as far as having been officially revealed, in this film by Scott telling Jean that’s what the kids are calling her. So again, that’s not cannon, that’s your theory/interpretation mixed with what I’ve revealed and stated as fact. You’re right, there is no debate, it’s wrong.
    LOL I wasn't talking about the "NAME" at all, but the very essence of her power. The nature. She was Phoenix long time before kids would call her that way. You can see the shape in "Apocalypse".

Even before that, she was PHOENIX in X2 too, her mutant power was awakening, even if the "NAME" hasn't been uttered on-screen.

That's what I was talking about.

The Space Force has nothing to do with that.

I understand what you are saying, BatKeaton.

So did they just add the Space Force to make it more similar to the comic? I guess they could be using the Space Force as the reason why Jean turns bad, as opposed to the PF making her go bad. If that is the case, I am good with it!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Dark Phoenix trailer will play in front of Avengers: End Game.

https://twitter.com/ImAFilmEditor/st...62451018031104

Doing the Venom strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Dark Phoenix trailer will play in front of Avengers: End Game.

https://twitter.com/ImAFilmEditor/st...62451018031104

Doing the Venom strategy.
    Now that Fox is under the Disney banner, this makes sense. Disney now has a vested interest in Dark Phoenix succeeding. Anyone hoping that its failure will somehow be good for the franchise is misguided because a successful Dark Phoenix movie means Marvel and Disney has more reasons to develop it and not just in terms of movies. The X-Men have been absent from cartoon, apparel, and major toy lines in recent years, Deadpool being the lone exception. A successful movie will go a long way towards helping the long-term health of the franchise.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

I understand what you are saying, BatKeaton.

So did they just add the Space Force to make it more similar to the comic? I guess they could be using the Space Force as the reason why Jean turns bad, as opposed to the PF making her go bad. If that is the case, I am good with it!
    I don't know if she will develop an "alternate personality" this time. Truly.
    But I know why she turns "bad"... it's because:

spoilers:
    She discovers a secret related to herself and her parents' death, as well as Xavier dealing with this secret. She will get extremely angry, and her anger augmented by the Force inside her.
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

I don't know if she will develop an "alternate personality" this time. Truly.
    She spoilers:
    doesn’t develop an alternate personality, it’s all here just like it was supposed to be all her in the original dark Phoenix Saga in which she was consumed by her own power. This time they’ve added rage into the mix.
    end of spoilers