Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3103
    BANNED

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Well, it is good to see that they finally stopped pretending the x-men weren't part of marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I am still going to see it and decide for myself.
    Same. At this point, after some much constant negativity, I'm not even fazed by it anymore. Seeing it opening weekend.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Same. At this point, after some much constant negativity, I'm not even fazed by it anymore. Seeing it opening weekend.
    There's so much out-of-control hate against this whole franchise recently, with a particularly vocal continent saying that these movies were "never good." It's ridiculous.

Still psyched about the movie despite all this. I will be a little upset if we don't get a fiery Phoenix because of Captain F-ing Marvel.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    There's so much out-of-control hate against this whole franchise recently, with a particularly vocal continent saying that these movies were "never good." It's ridiculous.

Still psyched about the movie despite all this. I will be a little upset if we don't get a fiery Phoenix because of Captain F-ing Marvel.
    LOL captain marvel has nothing to do with Dark Phoenix failing. The reshoots happned much before Captain Marvel releasing

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    LOL captain marvel has nothing to do with Dark Phoenix failing. The reshoots happned much before Captain Marvel releasing
    And the effects weren’t finished until after that movie came out.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Well, it is good to see that they finally stopped pretending the x-men weren't part of marvel.

Marvel entertainment also promoted Dark Phoenix.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1133448298323427331
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1126890864767270913

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    A little more DP news about the reshoots:

http://collider.com/dark-phoenix-end...-movie/#images
    The film is obviously Captain Marvel. A few months back Simon Kinberg said that Kevin Feige got to review Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    A little more DP news about the reshoots:

http://collider.com/dark-phoenix-end...-movie/#images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    The film is obviously Captain Marvel. A few months back Simon Kinberg said that Kevin Feige got to review Dark Phoenix.

Cosmic swagger JACKED! Mutant Cultural Appropriation !
    Wasn’t there a leaked early trailer that even had a shot similar to THIS for Jean/Phoenix?

#keepphoenixfiresburing

BANNED

"Recently"? The hate has always been vocal even back when the movies got good reviews.

Wait Captain Marvel's 1st trailer was released September 18th 2018 the Dark Phoenix reshoots started in August 2018 and ended in September. How is Captain Marvel to blame for changing the ending?

I won't say they've never been good, but they've never felt like X-Men movies to me.

As far as negativity goes, people are calling it as they see it (outside the dumb GoT related hate or whatever cries about "feminazis" or whatever). Jean doesn't feel like Jean. Scott has been terrible in every trailer. Storm hasn't been much better. And that leads back to the major issue. They feel like the characters are expendable to the story, like if they show enough Clairemont nostalgia people won't care that the characters are more set pieces than participants.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I won't say they've never been good, but they've never felt like X-Men movies to me.

As far as negativity goes, people are calling it as they see it (outside the dumb GoT related hate or whatever cries about "feminazis" or whatever). Jean doesn't feel like Jean. Scott has been terrible in every trailer. Storm hasn't been much better. And that leads back to the major issue. They feel like the characters are expendable to the story, like if they show enough Clairemont nostalgia people won't care that the characters are more set pieces than participants.
    Very that.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

Well, this is post is just full of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Wait Captain Marvel's 1st trailer was released September 18th 2018 the Dark Phoenix reshoots started in August 2018 and ended in September. How is Captain Marvel to blame for changing the ending?
    A few months ago Simon Kinberg said that Kevin Feige reviewed the movie.