Page 129 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3103
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If you think about it the breakout character of this series was Quicksilver. And they werent really tryimg too hsrd with him. He was just fun and had a unique visual. Bring on Whedons Astonishing X-men disney
    This is so sad. I will never understand those who don't want the X-men in the MCU I mean regardless of your personal feeling towards the MCU anything is better than their 20 year mishandling by FOX.

Was watching LA 92 on Netflix which I recommend but setting a X-Men film in 1992 and not mentioning real racial tensions at the time is another missed opportunity for this film IMO.

*Reads spoilers about Selene's role*

Fuck you Fox. You did it with Emma, Psylocke, and now her too!?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Is there a spoiler thread for this yet? I just came back from seeing it, and I'm sorry to report it was shockingly bad.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Is there a spoiler thread for this yet? I just came back from seeing it, and I'm sorry to report it was shockingly bad.
    I'm going to see it shortly and will be high so maybe it won't be so bad... Maybe?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    No just spoil tag it here, there are several of these threads doing that. I'd love to hear your reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm going to see it shortly and will be high so maybe it won't be so bad... Maybe?
    There's not enough weed in the world to make this better.

A boring, stilted, unfulfilling, cheap, and unimaginative end to the X-Men's story at Fox.

Kinberg and the other producers should be ashamed.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

About to head off to see it, let's see how this goes.

Just got back from the theater. I saw it and I loved it! It was a sweet, satisfying conclusion to this era of X-Men movies. It captured all the necessary elements for a good Phoenix story. And Sophie Turner was just stunning every step of the way. She, McAvoy, and Chastain really stole the show.

Despite the delays and all the comments, it was worth the wait. I’m very happy with the final product and I feel like this franchise is ready to move into the MCU. I also can’t wait to add this movie to my blu-ray collection. Hope there’s a box set I can get for the holidays.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I just got back from seeing "Dark Phoenix" and I have no words to describe how awful it is. I was really gonna give it a shot. I wasn't expecting "Endgame" level, but DAMN THIS WAS HORRIBLE! Oh well, a few more weeks and I PRAY we are redeemed with "House Of X" and "Powers Of X."

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    There's not enough weed in the world to make this better.

A boring, stilted, unfulfilling, cheap, and unimaginative end to the X-Men's story at Fox.

Kinberg and the other producers should be ashamed.
    Someone just proved that you don't need weed to enjoy DP, just 30 hits of LSD and 60 shots of tequlia back to back.

Astonishing Member

I wonder what the reactions of this movie are from those who loved the XCU, mainly the hardcore supporters like Jaddor, Selene, Man of Sin, and others. I really think it's sad for the Fox X-Men to go out like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Someone just proved that you don't need weed to enjoy DP, just 30 hits of LSD and 60 shots of tequlia back to back.
    Slipping away from this mortal coil may or may not increase one's enjoyment of this, but I strongly discourage that tactic.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This is so sad. I will never understand those who don't want the X-men in the MCU I mean regardless of your personal feeling towards the MCU anything is better than their 20 year mishandling by FOX.
    It's popular to shit on the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    It's popular to shit on things that are popular
    Fixed. It's like the console wars. If you can't pick the winner, than do mental gymnastics till the one you didn't get sucks.