Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

But at least this time she doesn't seem to be a zombie following Magneto so... progress.

BANNED

I've had it up to here with this "Trailer for a Trailer" bullshit kick that the studios have been on.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    As I said a little earlier it disturbs me that this movie reminds me so much of X3 and this short clip doesn't help at all!
    All these fiery veins on Sophie Turner look much like the black veins on Jansen.
    I'm no psychic but I'm sensing a disaster coming (and I'm not happy with it, I would prefer the FOX swansong to be a good movie, who doesn't want a good movie?).
    There are not vines but cracks. Kinberg explained what those were months ago.

Apparently there's going to be the full trailer when Fallon ends or later on tonight.

As for the clip, the new visual effects are stunning, the room turning into space, Jean absorbing the Phoenix, the disintegrating room, it looks great and I can't wait to see more.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I've had it up to here with this "Trailer for a Trailer" bullshit kick that the studios have been on.
    It's HIGHLY annoying.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    But at least this time she doesn't seem to be a zombie following Magneto so... progress.
    No, this time she's a zombie following white-haired lady, not so much of an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    Dark, dramatic, and bursting with power at every turn. Say what you will about the parallels to X3, these are the core elements of an awesome Dark Phoenix story.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Eh.

All of the scenes appear to be happening on earth, wasn't Kinberg quoted as saying a significant portion would happen in space?

Now that's a good trailer, it actually looks kinda good.

BANNED

I liked it, with the train bit at the end, bein' a pretty intense climaX. Best thing I've seen for it, so far, which means it's headed in the right direction. Can it maintainn a steady incline, we shall see.

99E97B96-29BC-4EE0-AF46-44427654F9A2.jpg

She still seems to be wearing the dark duster of doom here. Wish we had gotten to see this CGI Phoenix everyone keeps mentioning. I wonder if it was cut in the re-shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I liked it, with the train bit at the end, bein' a pretty intense climaX. Best thing I've seen for it, so far, which means it's headed in the right direction. Can it maintainn a steady incline, we shall see.
    The marketing is starting to give off this venom vibe now, I mean the first trailer was pretty lackluster to say the least which in turn made it look incredibly boring and redundant but then here comes the 2nd one which actually looks pretty exciting and interesting, let's hope they keep it like this.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I loved the trailer. Definitely more high octane than the first.

I think all the X3 remake talk will prove to be extremely superficial, if not outright erroneous, once the final film comes out.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    That's more like it.