Page 179 of 207 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3103

Claremont wanted Rachel to become Dark Phoenix? Like after Wolverine stabbed her but before Excalibur?

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Claremont wanted Rachel to become Dark Phoenix? Like after Wolverine stabbed her but before Excalibur?
    I’m talking about his idea for the movies after Days of Future Past. Original cast vs Apocalypse and then Dark Rachel.

BANNED

When you juxtapose that video with the one before the film's release it makes it hard to take Claremont seriously. He gushed about how brilliant and perfect the film was before the masses rejected it and now he changes his tune.

This is his baby and I understand why he would do this. It's also why I don't particularly care about his opinion on it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    When you juxtapose that video with the one before the film's release it makes it hard to take Claremont seriously. He gushed about how brilliant and perfect the film was before the masses rejected it and now he changes his tune.

This is his baby and I understand why he would do this. It's also why I don't particularly care about his opinion on it either.
    This video came out in March, before its release. So yeah, the movie was never ideal for him.

Oh I just got what Jean Grey meant by “my emotions make me strong”.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Oh I just got what Jean Grey meant by “my emotions make me strong”.

Yeah, I got her meaning watching the movie and thought of this scene. These movies have a tendency to recapture similar wording and meanings.

In addition, I believe Jean was referring to her humanity being more powerful than the Force, or the combination being more powerful than the Force alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I got her meaning watching the movie and thought of this scene. These movies have a tendency to recapture similar wording and meanings.

In addition, I believe Jean was referring to her humanity being more powerful than the Force, or the combination being more powerful than the Force alone.
    Like Xavier in DOFP Jean’s powers are out of wack due to her being emotional imbalance and Xavier giving her hope is what made her stronger.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Wow, this is just sad. The franchice and the actors deserved better than this.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, this is just sad. The franchice and the actors deserved better than this.
    it is sad but fox had it coming.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Really sad. I'm no big fan of the movie, but I'll take it any day of the week over 2015 FF. I think I said it before. That movie makes DARK PHOENIX look like CITIZEN KANE.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Really sad. I'm no big fan of the movie, but I'll take it any day of the week over 2015 FF. I think I said it before. That movie makes DARK PHOENIX look like CITIZEN KANE.
    I didn't like Dark Phoenix but it was indeed better than 2015 FF.

With the production issues this movie had it’s a miracle that it wasn’t an unwatchable mess like FF. I couldn’t even finish that movie.

People do realize that consumers spoke with their wallets and said Dark Phoenix is worse.Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    People do realize that consumers spoke with their wallets and said Dark Phoenix is worse.Right?
    Dark Phoenix made more money than that movie. It’s just that Dark Phoenix has a much bigger budget, which was much higher than F4. The article mentions this.