Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3103
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Image is not showing, bruh. But here is some context to what I am saying.

BANNED

I don't care to watch a video about a movie I don't care about.

It's opening weekend sucked. People weren't interested. The actual movie didn't gain peoples' interest, either. It was delayed and obviously had production problems.

Just let the dead horse die. It's a mercy at this point to just let it be forgotten, instead of remembered as the crap-fest it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post

It's opening weekend sucked. People weren't interested. The actual movie didn't gain peoples' interest, either. It was delayed and obviously had production problems.
    Well like I said two posts ago Blu-Ray sales are doing well. Guess putting X-Men in the title helped. lol

Just let the dead horse die. It's a mercy at this point to just let it be forgotten, instead of remembered as the crap-fest it is.
    If you feel that way then stop posting on this thread then.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-13-2019 at 09:50 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Well like I said two posts ago Blu-Ray sales are doing well. Guess putting X-Men in the title helped. lol
    I wouldn't call "slightly better sales than movies released earlier" as "doing well" (maybe "doing slightly better than bad"), but I guess that could make you an optimist.

How much of these sales are "baseline" (ie. sold to rental companies like Red Box)? Or is that differentiated?

Stop posting on this thread then.
    I don't post near as often as you, LOL.

I wouldn't call "slightly better sales than movies released earlier" as "doing well" (maybe "doing slightly better than bad"), but I guess that could make you an optimist.

How much of these sales are "baseline" (ie. sold to rental companies like Red Box)? Or is that differentiated?
    Hey, it was the article that said it was doing well. Not me.

I don't post near as often as you, LOL.
    I wasn’t the one that bumped this thread. I saw it on the front page and posted.

BANNED

Hey, it was the article that said it was doing well. Not me.
    So you don't believe the Blu-ray sales are doing well, when considering the context?

So you don't believe the Blu-ray sales are doing well, when considering the context?
    I mean the author said it had a very solid marketing share in the first paragraph. The Blu-Ray releases for Aladdin and John Wick 3 were on September 10th, only 4 days before September 14th(the article covers sales between that date and September 21th).

BANNED

I mean the author said it had a very solid marketing share in the first paragraph. The Blu-Ray releases for Aladdin and John Wick 3 were on September 10th, only 4 days before September 14th(the article covers sales between that date and September 21th).
    Dark Phoenix, in its second week, was over-taken by Aladdin, in its 3rd or 4th week.

I asked about initial sales to rental companies and such for a reason, because obviously the 2nd week had a huge drop off.

Plus looking at comments about the article writer, it’s possible he has a bias, and can’t even format the dates on his articles appropriately. I’m gonna label him as “not a reliable source” and move on, but you can do you.
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 10-13-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Dark Phoenix, in its second week, was over-taken by Aladdin, in its 3rd or 4th week.

I asked about initial sales to rental companies and such for a reason, because obviously the 2nd week had a huge drop off.

Plus looking at comments about the article writer, it’s possible he has a bias, and can’t even format the dates on his articles appropriately. I’m gonna label him as “not a reliable source” and move on, but you can do you.
    It likely has more to do with that fact that more people know about the movie’s existence now than when it was released in theaters. There were reports of it having promotional issues and low awareness rates going back months before it even came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You are gonna need to be less cryptic here bc that movie isnt worth a second viewing
    I just encourage you to give it a chance. It offers some quality content to the movie.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

It likely has more to do with that fact that more people know about the movie’s existence now than when it was released in theaters. There were reports of it having promotional issues and low awareness rates going back months before it even came out.
    So...people knowing about the movie's existence leads to a large dropoff in Blu-Ray sales?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Did the blu-ray have any good deleted scenes?

I bought the Blu-Ray but gonna return it bc they even f--ked that up with the steelbook edition.

So...people knowing about the movie's existence leads to a large dropoff in Blu-Ray sales?

Oh, I thought you were referring to the Box Office. I’ll look into it.

EDIT: Don’t think that guy has a bias. Other sites were reporting it before that article was made. Says the same thing about DVD sales.

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/x-men-...-sales-charts/
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-14-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did the blu-ray have any good deleted scenes?
    The alternate ending is very emotional. I wish they keep part of it.