Page 34 of 207 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Magneto’s symmetrical facial injuries shown elsewhere in the footage supports the “crushed helmet” version of events...
    Yeah, that's what I thought too! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I feel like Disney just missed the window to tie the after credits scenes of this film and Avengers Endgame together to set up what’s coming next, with the X-men (and FF) coming over to the MCU. I mean, both are big cosmic films, so if ever there was a perfect time to just mesh them together it would be now. Endgame likely involves time travel and some reality-bending, with the Infinity Stones and whatnot. They could simply “Secret Wars” the FF and X-men into existence in the MCU after that film. And then have the existence of mutants be part of the running Skrull conspiracy that will likely comprise Phase 5 of the MCU. So kind of a mish-mash of House of M (where mutants have always been here, but Xavier has been part of a global cover up to keep them hidden) and Secret Invasion (where the Skrulls have been here for awhile too infiltrating our governments and even Hydra). As for the Fantastic Four, well, they were a team of adventurers who went on an ill-fated mission into deep space years ago and never returned... or did they? In reality, they went into the Negative Zone and returned after being bombarded by cosmic radiation of some sorts, changed in fantastic ways. Or maybe we find them in the Quantum Realm.

So many possibilities for bringing these characters over...
    No they haven't. Remember that 'eating Shwarma' scene at the end of credits in The Avengers? That was added one day after the global premier. At least that's what Imdb trivia page says.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    No they haven't. Remember that 'eating Shwarma' scene at the end of credits in The Avengers? That was added one day after the global premier. At least that's what Imdb trivia page says.
    Yes, it was filmed when the cast was together for the red carpet. It’s why Chris Evans covers his chin because he had a beard at the time. It’s also why that stinger is not shown in countries where the movie premiered earlier.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    For those of you that enjoy the music.

Beautiful. I have many doubts about this movie but Hans Zimmer never dissapoints, i'm so excited to hear what he has done for this story

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Beautiful. I have many doubts about this movie but Hans Zimmer never dissapoints, i'm so excited to hear what he has done for this story
    I do hope he still works in the John Ottman theme for the main title. That's just about the best theme music in the genre right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I do hope he still works in the John Ottman theme for the main title. That's just about the best theme music in the genre right now.
    The Avengers theme is better but they’ve barely used it past the first movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The Avengers theme is better but they’ve barely used it past the first movie.
    No, it's really not. It's just by-the-numbers bombast without anything particularly interesting or unique. It's frankly not even all that memorable.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8674191.html

Across all platforms, not just youtube.
    Yeah, but we’re just talking about YouTube here.

No, it's really not. It's just by-the-numbers bombast without anything particularly interesting or unique. It's frankly not even all that memorable.
    I get liking the X-Men theme over the Avengers theme but the Avengers is memorable to the point Marvel Studios added it to the Infinity War trailer to pull at the nostalgia heart strings.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I get liking the X-Men theme over the Avengers theme but the Avengers is memorable to the point Marvel Studios added it to the Infinity War trailer to pull at the nostalgia heart strings.
    I don't find it memorable at all. Do I recognize it when I hear it? Yes. But recognizability and memorability are two different things. The theme to Deep Space Nine is recognizable. But Jerry Goldsmith's theme from The Motion Picture and The Next Generation is memorable.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow, they actually remember that Dark Phoenix is suppose to have purple/pink in her aura.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Yeah, most of Dark Phoenix's phoenix effects were in Jean's pink psychic energy (as in almost all of them except one or two). Jean in the green Phoenix costume had the fiery/golden phoenix raptors (like when she fought FireLord [although there was some pink energy around her as well), healed the M'Kraan Crystal, battled with Magneto, saved her and Beast from lava, and battled with Emma). However, Jean/Green Phoenix did have pink raptors in Uncanny 125 when Moira was examining her and in the flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Yeah, most of Dark Phoenix's phoenix effects were in Jean's pink psychic energy (as in almost all of them except one or two). Jean in the green Phoenix costume had the fiery/golden phoenix raptors (like when she fought FireLord [although there was some pink energy around her as well), healed the M'Kraan Crystal, battled with Magneto, saved her and Beast from lava, and battled with Emma). However, Jean/Green Phoenix did have pink raptors in Uncanny 125 when Moira was examining her and in the flashback.
    Good points and reminders for us all!

To me, it reinforces the fact that the Phoenix Power was Jean's herself, having reached her ultimate potential.

I am glad to see the pink/purple energy in the movie.

BANNED

Weird I can remember the Avengers theme, and I'll certainly know it when I hear it but I can't say the same for the Xmen theme in any of those regards.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you gyus/girls think QuickSilver will die?
    he seems awfuly absent from many group shots