Page 47 of 207 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

new behind scene/ gif video

I'd buy them. Look great as I enjoy some Lemonade and read a xmen comic.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm went from headlining X-Treme/Uncanny with her UN-mandated XSE team to being T'Challa's arm candy and loosing all relevance to the X-Men mythos during their darkest hour(paving the way for Rightclops and Emma's reign). All because Hudlin wanted her and promised a BET series that ultimately never even aired in the US. Coates's Adversary story was not worth it.
    that was going to happen whether storm was married to BP or not. if the xoffices wanted to use her the would have.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Has a X-film ever been marketed like this?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that was going to happen whether storm was married to BP or not. if the xoffices wanted to use her the would have.
    No, they couldn't. They weren't allowed to use her at the time

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I don't know.

But I got to get me these!

Where can they be purchased? Are they available now?

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Not that I recall. Nice to see merch like this.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No, they couldn't. They weren't allowed to use her at the time
    that doesnt make any sense considering a franchise that allowed at that time wolverine and spiderman to be everywhere. storm is an x-property; if they wanted to use her they could have.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hudlin wanted her all to himself. And Marvel gave her to him. Ripped her from Claremont's grasp. Did you read that annual? He obviously did not want to let her go.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

X2 had a pretty decent push, if I recall. But I don't remember merch like this so I think it's a positive sign that Fox/Disney are making a concerted effort with this movie.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hudlin wanted her all to himself. And Marvel gave her to him. Ripped her from Claremont's grasp. Did you read that annual? He obviously did not want to let her go.
    where was it stated hudlin wanted her all to himself? and if that was true he didnt get his wish. I recall a couple of xbooks she appeared at that time including astonishing xmen: xenogenesis. again, if the xoffices wanted to write her they could have but she wasnt their primary focus, cyclops and emma were their focus.

lol. Some sippy cups and you all think this is some [novel, aggressive] merchandising push?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where was it stated hudlin wanted her all to himself? and if that was true he didnt get his wish. I recall a couple of xbooks she appeared at that time including astonishing xmen: xenogenesis.
    That came out years later. But I won't sidetrack this thread discussing the matter further.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

lol. Some sippy cups and you all think this is some [novel, aggressive] merchandising push?

I'll give you X-Men. Upong further reflection, I remember that they launched a card game (ala Magic: The Gathering) based on it...and I think I still have the starter decks somewhere. There was definitely a merch push for it.

X2 I don't remember having much, and I don't go to KFC or Jack in the Box, so I never saw those.

I remember the movie theater cups, popcorn containers, etc. for Apocalypse, but that's different (in my mind, anyway) than licensed toys and things of that nature. A totally subjective differentiation, of course, but a valid one to me.

I'm mainly glad to see this movie get a promotional push because of all the nonsense "Disney is/should never gonna release this movie" rumors and the like that were swirling prior to the second trailer drop.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

I want that Cyclops cup