Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    For every good film there was a stinker.

Whatever is loss from an era closing is gain by new era starting as "True Fan" you should be looking forward to stuff like seeing "the Original 5 X-men Iceman,Beast,Cyclops,Angel and Jean Grey on screen together" .

1- Not true at all.

2- People and true fans are expecting the second generation, the most popular one --- me too. The O5 together are overrated and a bit boring, especially Marvel Girl and Angel.

fan art by Jasskester

I don't want another Phoenix saga tbh, i feel that while the trailers paint a pretty picture the end result will be a disappointment.
    Honestly they should have stuck with the Sinister teaser instead of rinsing and repeating DP saga.
    First off the Brotherhood we are getting sucks, the "Selene" character is far removed from the comic version and most likely just there because they killed of Frost early on and finally i wanted damn Shiar death battle on the moon!
    I would rather New Mutants be the last Fox X-movie we get instead of this, btw is that going to come out or not and when?

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I don't want another Phoenix saga tbh, i feel that while the trailers paint a pretty picture the end result will be a disappointment.
    Honestly they should have stuck with the Sinister teaser instead of rinsing and repeating DP saga.
    First off the Brotherhood we are getting sucks, the "Selene" character is far removed from the comic version and most likely just there because they killed of Frost early on and finally i wanted damn Shiar death battle on the moon!
    I would rather New Mutants be the last Fox X-movie we get instead of this, btw is that going to come out or not and when?
    That isn’t the Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The US is crazy. X-3 had piles of corpses. Deadpool had a mountain of them. Yet if we had seen five seconds of Ryan Reynolds' dick or Famke Janssen's ****, it would have been X-rated.

Sex is a part of human existence that virtually all humans will engage in at some points in their lives (pour one out for the virgins: men, women, and the technicolor rainbow in between). You imply it is occurring, it's instantly R.

Murder is one of the absolute worst things a human can do. But you can imply it in G-rated films, and show it in PG. It's messed up.
    You're taking it to quite an extreme here. Nudity is common place in "R" rated movies and can even slip by in some pg-13 films. Implied sex doesn't automatically mean an R-rating either as the whole Rom-Com genre is PG-13 and they always imply sex in those movies.

I do agree that my countries intolerance for nudity but acceptance of violence is baffling, but it's not quite as crazy as you're saying.

Dark Phoenix most likely would have gotten a "R" rating if it showed some type of gore when people die. That is usually the threshold here. You can kill a person all you want in PG-13 but if you see the blood associated with that death it's gonna cross the line.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    1- Not true at all.

2- People and true fans are expecting the second generation, the most popular one --- me too. The O5 together are overrated and a bit boring, especially Marvel Girl and Angel.
    1. X2 great(85% fan score), X3 horrible(fan score 61%). Logan great(90% fan score), Wolverine Origins horrible(58% fan score), DoFP Great(91 % fan score), X-men apocalypse: Bad(65% fan score) ... Yeah for great movie they put an movie that the fans did like that much. We are seeing the contrast again with Xmen DP looks like might be good and New Mutants looking like might be awful.

2. You didn't read what was said no where was it said hey make a movie about the O5, I said see them on screen together and acknowledge the foundation of your franchise. In 20 years Fox has never put The 05, ANAD Xmen, X-men Blue and Gold or X-men animated series roster on screen together as fan that crazy. Fans are expecting the "popular ones" but we got Mystique,Magneto,Professor X,Havok and QuickSilver sucking up screen time not X-men Blue and Gold squad being focus on.

Anyways back on topic, I am hoping Dark Phoenix does well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Uh No.... Boo No.
    Much like my Townie ButtDial, the New Mutants movie is not coming out :/
    Last edited by BroHomo; 04-25-2019 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks like at least some of them are having fun.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    1. X2 great(85% fan score)
    Fan score? Rotten Tomatoes? They are not God, you know, they don't dictate quality to anyone.

The only (unfairly) criticized X-Men movies:

The Last Stand - great movie, but it killed Cyke and it rushed the Phoenix saga and fans didn't accept it. Gonna rectify this with "Dark Phoenix".

X-Men Origins - good movie, not terrible; just FLAWED like almost any Wolverine solo comic book issue.

Apocalypse - terrific movie, a true masterpiece, but fans were expecting another type of En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse. Still, it's a flawless superhero movie.

That's it. All other X-Men movies have been praised and celebrated by general public and fans.

TLS and Apocalypse were global hits anyway.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-25-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That wig It looks like she borrowed it from Ronald McDonald. I always thought she should have looked more like Gamorra from GOTG. Clothed, but with face paint and a decent wig. It made no sense for her to be completely naked. It doesn't add anything to her character and they finally realized it in their last film.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    That wig It looks like she borrowed it from Ronald McDonald. I always thought she should have looked more like Gamorra from GOTG. Clothed, but with face paint and a decent wig. It made no sense for her to be completely naked. It doesn't add anything to her character and they finally realized it in their last film.
    It was because they wanted some PG-13 nudity. Nothing more, nothing less.