Page 72 of 194 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2908

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow that looks lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The one really cool thing about Apocalypse was the Costumes at the end. Why did they not use them?
    I personally didnít like them but they could have at least updated them for this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    After seeing through a 3-hour spectacle with Avengers Endgame, I'm perfectly okay with a 2 hour, 41 minute Dark Phoenix movie. That would basically put it at a similar length to the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past, which I thought was vastly superior to the theatrical cut.
    Is it actually 2hr and 41 min, cause they need to have a lot of shockers to justify that length

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I personally didn’t like them but they could have at least updated them for this movie.
    They weren't perfect but I was happy to see something close to a comic book costume. It's so strange Fox's most popular and profitable Marvel Franchise is Deadpool which fully embraced it's comic book roots so I don't get why they're so conservative with the X-Men.

I like these better than the Apocalypse ones. I just thought they would use these to transition into more traditional ones, esp w a Phoenix tease or a trailer hint

Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The 'X' on these costumes look pretty bad. Can't believe I'm saying this, but they should've gone the original X-Factor route.

They weren't perfect but I was happy to see something close to a comic book costume. It's so strange Fox's most popular and profitable Marvel Franchise is Deadpool which fully embraced it's comic book roots so I don't get why they're so conservative with the X-Men.
    I don’t get it either. But it’s whatever now.

That’s easy, they wanted the the under 18 audience. Disney does the same thing. Deadpool budget was so low they could afford to take a chance.

The one really cool thing about Apocalypse was the Costumes at the end. Why did they not use them?
    Those were horrible too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    That’s easy, they wanted the the under 18 audience. Disney does the same thing. Deadpool budget was so low they could afford to take a chance.
    I'm not talking about rating with language, nudity, or violence I'm talking about the costumes and the MCU, Sony with Spider properties, DCEU even something like Hellboy look as close as possible to their comic counterparts. Where Fox only does it with Deaspool and holds back on the X-Men with making costumes close to the comics. As for the Dark Phoenix some will say they are close to the Morrison run which ironically was done to try and match the black costumes from X-Men (2000).

BANNED

It is like Fox isn't even trying.
    This movie was a mistake.

I'm not talking about rating with language, nudity, or violence I'm talking about the costumes and the MCU, Sony with Spider properties, DCEU even something like Hellboy look as close as possible to their comic counterparts. Where Fox only does it with Deaspool and holds back on the X-Men with making costumes close to the comics. As for the Dark Phoenix some will say they are close to the Morrison run which ironically was done to try and match the black costumes from X-Men (2000).
    Sorry I misunderstood. But I don’t think the costumes are an issue. I think the xmen comic book and cartoon costumes would’ve looked terrible in the live actions movie. They were smart for changing the costumes for the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood. But I don’t think the costumes are an issue. I think the xmen comic book and cartoon costumes would’ve looked terrible in the live actions movie. They were smart for changing the costumes for the movies.
    I don’t get how they would look horrible. All other comic book movies use accurate costumes. The problem is that Fox doesn’t even try.

Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I don’t get how they would look horrible. All other comic book movies use accurate costumes. The problem is that Fox doesn’t even try.
    ^THIS^. Even going back to the first X-movies, they have always been afraid of the outlandish comic costumes.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    Is it actually 2hr and 41 min, cause they need to have a lot of shockers to justify that length
    https://twitter.com/ThatsSoHaydn/sta...57566260117504

This guy says 114 minutes.