This issue spotlights Eirene, Damon, and Cadmus, the three mythological creatures seen earlier in Wilson's run. They basically go on adventures until they find Diana, who introduces them to Ferdinand. Eirene and Ferdinand are both shocked that other minotaurs exist. We also learn that Cadmus is the offspring of Hermes, and Damon is a worshiper of Dionysus. Diana realizes, however, that if Aphrodite and Ares were affected by whatever happened to Olympus, more gods must be. Cut to Veronica Cale, who has twi-lek realness Nemesis tied up in her basement.

Sorry the description is short, but you kind of have to read what's happening to fully enjoy it. I can see some fans being turned off by the in-your-face politics of this story, but I loved it. Wonder Woman for me has always been political, and Wilson is doing a great job incorporating it with the mythological comicbooky elements. It was great seeing Ferdinand again, as was Veronica Cale with Nemesis. Definitely looking forward to the next few issues.