Honestly I'm sick of the Titans either being about the Fab Five or NTT era. Jesus! Let them move on already. But i do have an idea for a pitch:

I'm going to call it Titans South. If there can be a West Coast Avengers and Justice League Detroit, there can definitely be a Titans South. It won't consist of ANY of the Fab Five and Wolfman crew. I like breaking hearts. With Titans South I would focus more on the lesser known guys. The Titans mythology is too big to focus on the same members over and over.

-Titans South would take place throughout the southern region of America (Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, etc)

-The group would be consisted of Hotspot, Mas Y Menos, Zachary Zatara, Bombshell and Solstice.

-It would be a mixture of Justice League International, Runaways, Gravity Falls and Stranger Things involving a group of young adults with extraordinary abilities that go around to these small towns in the deep south to investigate the weirdest activities ever. American southern folklore will play a huge role in Titans South.

-Everyone looks up to the Justice League but who looks up to Nightwing, Arsenal, Donna, etc? I will definitely play around with that. When they were much younger, The Titans were their biggest inspiration which why they all decided to take on the name.

-Of course, other Titans and other DC characters will make appearances but I wouldn't want them to take away too much of the focus from my guys

Titans